Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

1. Default

I thought about asking Creathin as well although he probably can only point us to the high priestess which we already know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous;[URL="tel:1282256"
    1282256[/URL]]Does Vort still have Creathin’s head? Maybe we can see if he knows anything that could point us towards the ritual of breaking. Otherwise, I think we’re just waiting for Reorx to finish gifting us and then it’s going to be off to the tower of limbo. Oh and we need the XP from freeing Reorx.

2. Default

If that’s the case, maybe Vort does a Sending to Ult asking him to see if he can locate his sister the High Priestess for us. And/or we ask Velkyn to do a Sending to the High Priestess and see if we can smoke her out. Maybe set up some kind of meeting. Offer to trade her the Veil for something of equal value. Obviously we would be walking into a trap but Reorx would have the Veil and we know she wouldn’t bring whatever we would get. But she would show up and then it’s boom time.

3. Default

Okay so for those who are curious, Mike and I just finalized Brandon’s blessing. Reorx is going to turn the emerald necklace into an emerald periapt of health which makes the wearer immune to disease. Ties into the whole Morgion on the loose theme.

The blessing to Silvart’s earrings is less important since regardless of what it is, she just ends up getting +1 on her adventure success roll. But Mike decided they would be emerald earrings of protection +1.

Together, the necklace and earrings also form a set of Sending Stones which will allow Brandon and Silvart to perform 1 Sending per day, resetting at dawn. This is the “bonus” I got for starting with 2,500 gold pieces worth of material components (the emeralds).

If anyone thinks this is unbalanced or unfair, speak now or forever hold your piece. No, not that piece Vort...

4. Default

Yes he does, although he's thinking of burning it since it doesn't seem to have a lot of pertinent info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Does Vort still have Creathin’s head? Maybe we can see if he knows anything that could point us towards the ritual of breaking. Otherwise, I think we’re just waiting for Reorx to finish gifting us and then it’s going to be off to the tower of limbo. Oh and we need the XP from freeing Reorx.

5. Default

DM, assuming the chapel of Reorx, with it's shiny new floors and walls, will continue to be built/rebuilt during this week?

I'll post a little blurb when I can about Cavana, since I've been remiss about her family, in the Sendings thread. The wedding will have to be postponed until her family, if they're still alive can be reunited with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    DM, assuming the chapel of Reorx, with it's shiny new floors and walls, will continue to be built/rebuilt during this week?

I'll post a little blurb when I can about Cavana, since I've been remiss about her family, in the Sendings thread. The wedding will have to be postponed until her family, if they're still alive can be reunited with her.
    Reorx has built you about 15K of your structure. This replaces your previous buy. Plus your altar puts you at a 20K structure presently. It was only fair given his arrival significantly damaged it.

The building can continue as long as you continue to fund it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Was the picture of the gnomish airship a flying ship or a zeppelin type craft?
    It's a very small picture and cartoonish. It looks like a zeppelin - some kind of air device above it and some kind of suspended cargo hold below. Of course, enlarged cartoon smiling gnome heads are hanging out the ceiling...

Okay, still working through items. Exp is updated. Fame is now at 27%. Trade with Rhagmur is not re-established though, as the gates are still closed and the city is divided.
    Last edited by zebsen; 11-08-2019 at 09:45 PM.

9. Default

Is gnome technology all science based? Do they use crystals and magic in addition?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    It's a very small picture and cartoonish. It looks like a zeppelin - some kind of air device above it and some kind of suspended cargo hold below. Of course, enlarged cartoon smiling gnome heads are hanging out the ceiling...

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Is gnome technology all science based? Do they use crystals and magic in addition?
    You don't know. Windale might provide some clues. They are adept at magic, so it's likely that they found a way to combine the two, or it could just be all tech.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast