Page 112 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1594

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

1. Default

That’s cool but it doesn’t help us cure Jamison which means there must be something else here. It also changes whether I think we need a long rest. And now I want this crystal.

2. Default

Only a god can cure Jamison. There is one locked in the orb we seek.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous;[URL="tel:1290413"
    1290413[/URL]]That’s cool but it doesn’t help us cure Jamison which means there must be something else here. It also changes whether I think we need a long rest. And now I want this crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Hrothgar should take the whistle and Brandon should replenish his spells via the crystal.
    This is the challenge of typing something on my phone while at soccer. I meant to say that the benefits can only be obtained once per character per week, not once per week overall. So each Sentinel can touch it for 10 minutes and get some benefit, even Hrothgar.
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-16-2020 at 01:20 PM.

4. Default

Mike as part of our turn we need to go get Jamison so he can replenish spells as well.

Does Sana get back anything?

Can multiple people touch the stone at once or just one at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1290417"
    1290417[/URL]]This is the challenge of typing something on my phone while at soccer. I meant to say that the benefits can only be obtained once per character per week, not once per week overall. So each Sentinel can touch it for 10 minutes and get some benefit, even Hrothgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Mike as part of our turn we need to go get Jamison so he can replenish spells as well.

Does Sana get back anything?

Can multiple people touch the stone at once or just one at a time?
    Jamison has over half his spell selection left, but most are low level. So he won't get a value from the spell recovery part of this.

Sana does not. Sana is a modified Winter Eladrin which removes several of the charm effects, MR, and frigid rebuke. Her ice storm and cone of cold are once/day innate abilities that she has already used. She can do fog cloud and gust of wind at will. She can basically misty step on a long recharge, which would be recovered by now. In addition, her arrows and sword strokes remove 10' of speed reduction if they hit from a target. To be clear on Sana - she can be a beneficial NPC for the tower, but unless she has some kind of death ward or something, when she goes to zero HP, she dies; the magic that altered her has left her fragile in that regard.

Only one person at a time can touch the crystal.

Let me know if anyone (Hrothgar?) is blowing the whistle or not. I don't want to assume that he is.
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-16-2020 at 02:54 PM.

6. Default

Alright then. We need to head back to the chamber to quickly heal and then back to the crystal to rest/attune. We are taking Jamison with us at this point forward. This should take us a little over an hour.

7. Default

Does Jamison have identify?

For the crystal, here is what I see based on character sheets:
    -Rian has 10 total spell levels. He can recover up to 3 levels. So, a first level and a second level spell OR three first level spells. His choice. I believe he is presently out of spells, so he could get full value essentially immediately.
    -Kalthanar would get 1 spell level back if he is out. Minimal value since he only has 2 spell levels total.
    -Brandon has 27 spell levels, but it looks like he has 6 left. So right now, he could recover 7 more spells if used now. He can finish with no more than 13 spell levels. I won't speculate how sorcery points could come into play here. He could clearly gain the most here.
    -Vort also has 27 spell levels as I count them. He has 3 left. He could recover up to 9 total, so 6 spell levels, or he could cast some of his 3 remaining spells and recover a few more.

Hopefully this makes sense.

It will take about an hour at the stone (50 minutes) if everyone uses it assuming no interruptions. Let me know the order here vs. the Conclave healing circle in case you do get interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Does Jamison have identify?
    Yes

10. Default

Healing should take priority. We are pretty beaten up. Once we are healed back to the crystal for a short rest.