Page 110 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1663

Thread: Chapter 12: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Mike,

What is your take on a long rest? Do we have to wait 24 hours? We have probably been exploring for a few hours now so maybe something like 20 hours?
    You can take a long rest, but it would be around 20 hours or so.

There are 2 challenges. The first is whether you can go through it uninterrupted. The second is not an issue with you, but with Jamison. It's unclear whether he'll change in that time. So, not a real issue regarding your rest, but something that I want to point out.

2. Default

I totally understand the challenges. I just wanted to be certain of the time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1290366"
    1290366[/URL]]You can take a long rest, but it would be around 20 hours or so.

There are 2 challenges. The first is whether you can go through it uninterrupted. The second is not an issue with you, but with Jamison. It's unclear whether he'll change in that time. So, not a real issue regarding your rest, but something that I want to point out.

3. Default

How many levels of exhaustion does Jamison have? Does Sana have any?

How many levels of exhaustion does Jamison have? Does Sana have any?
    Jamison would have 1 level of exhaustion. He has larger issues with walking and such, and he used most of his higher level spells on you.

Sana has no exhaustion. Most of her abilities are spent though.

5. Default

Could Hrothgar carry him around in backpack like Yoda?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1290375"
    1290375[/URL]]Jamison would have 1 level of exhaustion. He has larger issues with walking and such, and he used most of his higher level spells on you.

Sana has no exhaustion. Most of her abilities are spent though.

6. Default

Kalthanar will recover his arrows and use mending on any broken ones. He does the same for Sana so that she has a full compliment.

7. Default

Don't forget that Brandon has one level of exhaustion too. If we go after this final mind flayer... is it the final one? I don't think so. I count 3 down and 5 total, so two left. I have 2 1st level spells. If we go, we die. I know Wes you want to do it because if we beat the odds it'll be heroic, but I think it's the wrong way to go about this.

8. Default

Once Vort gets his detect magic, he will look around and eventually take the whistle off of the mind flayer--lets call him Bob, and use the Hoku Identify on the whistle if it's magical.

9. Default

It’s a dilemma. If we do a long rest Jamison almost certainly turns into a mind flayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1290380"
    1290380[/URL]]Don't forget that Brandon has one level of exhaustion too. If we go after this final mind flayer... is it the final one? I don't think so. I count 3 down and 5 total, so two left. I have 2 1st level spells. If we go, we die. I know Wes you want to do it because if we beat the odds it'll be heroic, but I think it's the wrong way to go about this.

10. Default

Well, how strong is your faith in believing that Mike wouldn't throw something at us that we couldn't handle? If we take a long rest, Jamison turns and we have to kill him, maybe Sana too. If we go now, all baby Yoda style with Sana and the the Thrall whistle, we could easily die--it all depends on luck and the dice.

Lets vote.

I say we take a short rest in the healing room if possible, then go for it.

It’s a dilemma. If we do a long rest Jamison almost certainly turns into a mind flayer.