Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Dark Knight

Default OOC Dark Knight

Welcome everyone. Thank you for joining the team. Iíld also like to thank you for waiting patiently as others join in and we finish the last few things on our Character sheets. Does anyone need more time to finish theirs or help creating one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Hello, will try and finish it as soon as I get home in an hour.

Unless you can find any more issues, MT, I think my sheet is done. I'm fine waiting for everyone to get their sheets done.

4. Default

Hello

Default OOC Dark Knight

mdh - did you build a sheet for Bullock or do you still want me too. Iíve been swamped at work preparing for an inspection so havenít had time. Can have one tomorrow or Saturday.

Default OOC Dark Knight

Krivak - if youíre ready we can continue with Gordon and his first few experiences on the GCW with Flass.

Following that, weíll be introduced to Bullock as Gordonís new partner. Then Crispus and his partner Montoya. Since we all know the Batman story so well, Iím trying to set up an organic and episodic introduction for everyone so we can really get to know the heroes behind the badge before we get into Bruceís story.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MTpaladin View Post
    mdh - did you build a sheet for Bullock or do you still want me too. I’ve been swamped at work preparing for an inspection so haven’t had time. Can have one tomorrow or Saturday.

i thought you were doing it.

Default OOC Dark Knight

Ok Iím on it.

How do you feel about a little play on words for Bullock and making him a Minotaur? Iím thinking a heavy hitter, bull rushing fighter.

What is your Myth Weaver user name so I can include you as a collaborator.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/3rd-p...dog/minotaurs/

Take a peek and let me know if you would have a preference on alternate traits. Otherwise I was going to go with Improved Bullrush or you can keep Cunning to help navigate the labyrinthian Gotham streets. Or swapping Blessing of Ancestral Strength with Blessing of the Sunís Comfort. Instead of goodberry I would flavor it as him drinking goodberry wine from his flask since Bullock likes his alcohol.

Heck I like that one so much I might just throw that one in for free no swapping.

Last edited by MTpaladin; 10-12-2019 at 03:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Sorry I was forced out looking for a lost old lady. Did not have the time to update as it was a emergency. But she was finally found and some how in "ok" health. I will take this night to rest and rush finishing everything

Default OOC Dark Knight

Wow. Glad to hear she is ok and youíre an awesome person to help look for her. Donít worry. I just posted and wasnít even worried. Youíve got a couple more posts before Gordon gets physical and need stats for rolling so feel free to respond.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast