Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: OOC Dark Knight

1. Default

Given we are a while from my quoting the Lego Batman movie in posts, it will be interesting to see which kills Harvey, riddler or poison ivy...

Default OOC Dark Knight

I donít know. Riddler definitely has an Ed-genda, so if anyone gets in his way he might eliminate the problem but I think he likes to play games too much. While Ivy is such a Chaotic Neutral making sure that her beloved plants are protect by any means possible killing included. Iím thinking witch/druid class type for her. Ooh this is going to be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I would mix in anything besides druid with ivy? just homebrew something that allows her to have a plant for an animal compnion or better yet just use tree singer? your could also run her as a groveborn sorcerer iguess?

bramble brewer alchemist also looks interesting? though I imagine Joker is already going to be an alchemist, so we may not want to oversaturate our rogues gallery with one class

Default OOC Dark Knight

Wow good find Grayson. I had my mind on the Druid archetype Toxicologist. I didnít even think about the Groveborn sorcerer. Something in between might be what Iím looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112