Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Tagger View Post
    idk, Bale did an excellent job as batman

if you are just talking about voice actors then yeah, but more generally there have been a couple of great joker/batman actors
    I'm definitely talking just voice actors. I agree that there have been some truly amazing live performances by several actors. Keaton was great. Bale knocked it out of the park. I feel like I'm one of the few people who also liked Affleck. Kilmer and Clooney did their best, bless their hearts. But all of those voices in the animated series were just so damn good. They stuck with me forever and it's still all I hear in my head if I'm reading something being spoken by any of those characters.

I am not sure if it was Affleck I didn't like, or the portrayal of batman, either way I am not batfleck fan

clooney is too big a character, he didn't play batman, he played clooney playing batman, and kilmer was... wonky

Default OOC Dark Knight

I agree Clooney And Kilmer Batman were just way to off center for me. Maybe it was the nipples on the suit. Jim Carrey as The Riddler was good though.

I actuality anticipated to see Afflack as the new Batman. Maybe I was waiting to see a true Dark Knight Returns but was totally disappointed with a poorly smashed together Death of Superman, Dark Knight Returns meets Batman & Superman: Enemies & Allies. It was all of those and none of those all at the same time. Very disappointed. It was just way to many storylines crammed together that didn’t blend together well enough.

I think Afflack could have been a much better Batman and still could be if there was better screen writing and a decent plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MTpaladin; 10-15-2019 at 12:55 PM.

That's the biggest reason I was excited for Batfleck. I was just so happy to see the closest thing so far to a movie version of Frank Miller's Batman from Dark Knight Returns.

Default OOC Dark Knight

Mdh. Wasn’t ready for Bullocks intro but I like it. You did great. I like how you included how he feels about the “criminal” underground. They’re not all bad (ie the urchins) many are just trying to get by and even if they’re not can serve their purpose as informants. I’ll love to use that when you finally get Gordon as your new partner.

Blog Entries

sorry, after one problem came another. ((Karma does not exist)) But now i'm set to put my full attention on this game.

Default OOC Dark Knight

@Krivak - did Gordon have anything to say to Flass? Otherwise I’ll move to the next scene.

Default OOC Dark Knight

@Grayson - Sorry if it feels like playing Flint all over again. They are kind of have similar beginnings if I can remember, but you’ll also have one major difference. My favorite memory of Flint was when we pulled the Devil of Riddle Port Stunt. Man that was a fun encounter. I’m bummed I couldn’t have finished with Hakon with you all. Maybe we can change it up a bit so you get a different feel. Let me know on what you would like to try and I can try to do that next for you.

Did you have an idea where you wanted Jason to “hang his hat” at the end of the day? I was thinking potentially in the Underbridge district but there are plenty of other areas of Gotham that would work easily enough.

Blog Entries

its all good, :P just part of having two characters with similar skill sets and similar backgrounds, once we see the red hood come out, or even robin, we will see a big change, i.e. thinking ahead and attacking things straight on

as for where he would spend the night, I haven't thought that far ahead, I imagine he would try to squat somewhere, probably in a middle class kinda place, not so scummy that there are grabbers patrolling for orphan boys, but not so nice as to draw undo attention
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 10-16-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast