Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 11: OOC

1. Default

Is Jarkel at the meeting?

2. Default

Has Vortigern ever met High Priest Tradix from Rhagmur?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Is Jarkel at the meeting?
    No, he is not. He generally doesn't leave his temple but has on rare occasions. You could send for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Has Vortigern ever met High Priest Tradix from Rhagmur?
    Yes. Although he doesn't know him well, he has seen him at formal ceremonies and holy days from a distance.

5. Default

Can he contact him with a Sending?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1277738"
    1277738[/URL]]Yes. Although he doesn't know him well, he has seen him at formal ceremonies and holy days from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Can he contact him with a Sending?
    He could if he chose to. The requirements for sending are fairly low. The one thing that I think they should have done with it is "if they want it". You have mostly killed your enemies, but if you hadn't killed Creathin, I don't know that I would allow continual sendings to someone to harass them. I know you're not doing that.

As someone from mountains I would be familiar with earthquakes/volcanoes etc.... but for curiousity.... even though Dragons haven't been sighted for a long time, would I know if their spawning could cause such the same effect? (from word of mouth stories etc)
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

8. Default

Sending is the ultimate Spam tool. They don't have to answer though.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    He could if he chose to. The requirements for sending are fairly low. The one thing that I think they should have done with it is "if they want it". You have mostly killed your enemies, but if you hadn't killed Creathin, I don't know that I would allow continual sendings to someone to harass them. I know you're not doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    As someone from mountains I would be familiar with earthquakes/volcanoes etc.... but for curiousity.... even though Dragons haven't been sighted for a long time, would I know if their spawning could cause such the same effect? (from word of mouth stories etc)
    You would be purely speculating. You could try rolling history for any remote connection.

I was thinking of tossing it in as an off the cuff statement...

but for giggles

Authentic Forum Dice-rollOne of my favourite skills....NOT! - (1d20) (11) [11]
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast