Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Chapter 11: OOC

1. Default

What is the current date in game?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    If you mean Dr Boom for the spring, that's +3 research, plus what you want to add at +100 gold per additional +1/week. 5 successes gets the permanent force spring.

You can roll for week of Sept 11-18 whenever you'd like. Just spell out what your money spend is (if any).

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    What is the current date in game?
    I am about to advance things to the Sept 19. I went back and double checked dates. That will be the date the altar will be done. It's more than 3 weeks from the first sending, but you would have had the shard in it quite as quickly as originally planned. Either way, Sept 19 everything will be ready.

I just need to roll for whether Jarkel gives you anything that you can immediately act on or not.

If anyone wants to do anything else before the ceremony, please let me know. Otherwise, I will move things through to the ceremony and associated roll tomorrow.

4. Default

I can't think of anything to do before Vort gets his face melted off.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    If anyone wants to do anything else before the ceremony, please let me know. Otherwise, I will move things through to the ceremony and associated roll tomorrow.

At least you have a pretty mask to cover it up with....

:P
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

6. Default

Ready to advance.

Default Chapter 11: OOC

Please let me know if you are not doing something pertaining to the ritual (ie not singing or putting candles). Otherwise I will be closing other threads and advancing things in the morning. You might want to gift wrap something for the dice server tonight for a good roll. Please wait for my post and then Jim can roll tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; 10-22-2019 at 02:21 AM.

Unless you think a good old fashioned ritual sacrifice (of an animal of course unless there is a volunteer.....*whistles innocently*) will help the numbers.... I think we have done everything we can to get as good a modifier as we can.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

9. Default

no

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous;[URL="tel:1280237"
    1280237[/URL]]Did we ask Zebsen what the time lever looks like? I can’t remember.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819