Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Legend of the Dark Knight

Blog Entries

Aww all the love mdh <3
    Alot of the villains are my favorit... But Harley Quinn, joker, poison ivy, bane is my top 4.
    Will be doing gordon for now and see what comes around.
    Been busy time at the moment but he should be done by the weekend

Default Legend of the Dark Knight

Ok how is everyone doing? How was your weekend? I talked with my friend and said he was really interested but he needs to make an account and introduce himself. But apparently he hasnít done that yet. Iíll get ahold of him and see whatís up.

Grayson may not be joining us. I gave him some other options to play Jason Todd from the start and be the ďmouse in the mazeĒ of Gotham and explore where ever he wants to go and help explain the city better. If he decides otherwise please wish him well and heíll have first opportunity to to come back and pick up the character when we get there if heís still interested.

In the mean time I just want to make sure everyoneís character sheets are coming along well. If you could please include me for viewing, my Myth Weaver username is MTPaladin.

Other parts still open but not necessary to start. Can fill as we go. If you know of anyone please refer them to the game and have them post if their interested.

Renee Montoya
    Barbara Gordon / Batgirl
    Tim Drake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I was gonna post it yesterday, but foolish enough I had forgotten to push the save button... Will have to remake the whole thing.. Worse it at that I'm at a hippi course for work and won't be back untill Friday

MDH - do you still need me to make you a sheet for Bullock or would you like to go ahead and make his?

Iíll be sending out PMs soon to everyone with the Password to get in to The Legend of the Dark Knight main pbp thread. Everyone will have their own sub thread that will include your characterís bio, that you can certainly change/edit/add onto as the story progresses. Attach your sheet and use it to write any important notes that you want to quickly reference such as gear or lasting bonuses or conditions.

I have also included a Gotham City thread as well. How Many if you have access to The Magnimar: City of Monuments Campaign Setting Book? If you donít you can PM me your email and Iíll send you a PDF version. Within the thread Iíll include minor errata to what is in the book to make it fit better as the Gotham City setting. Please be sure to read those

Iíll also have an Out Of Character thread that we all can converse and stay connected without clogging up and confusing the main thread. If any of you will be gone for a period of a time and wonít be able to post please post that in the OOC and I or another player will play your character for that short duration until you come back. That way the story can continue to move.

Before we do get going I want us to decide as a group about how to run Initiatives. Iíve been in games where the GM rolls the Initiatives and the encounter rolls in right away, roll a collective Initiative and itís opponent then the party as a collective who can interact when they feel during that round and are not constrained to an order, or have each player roll Initiatives separately?

I don't have access to The Magnimar: City of Monuments, and you also never gave me a clear answer about background skills?

Referring to your PM, I have no problem with you swapping Intimidate with Slight of Hand and even picking up either of the following;
    - 2 backstory skills
    - 1 additional backstory trait
    - 20gp credit towards backstory item(s).

Blog Entries

In the Recruiting Office proper, recruitment threads will be closed after one week of inactivity, or after two weeks; whichever comes first.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345