Thread: Looking for 5e game

1. Default Looking for 5e game

New player eager to learn to play! If anyone is willing to work with me I would love to join a game thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Looking for 5e game

I know you said you were seeking a 5e game, but what about the genre or character style you like to play?

If youíre open just to play and willing to learn Iíve got an opportunity with a Pathfinder 1e Fantasy Batman. Iíll be generating the character and passing it off to the players while still offering up full descriptions and recommendations during advancement. To help weíll be playing through Batman: Year One as a script while adding in challenges here and there so the players can get used to the character and the rules.

3. Default Looking for 5e game

I wouldn't have an issue with playing in your game, from just reading through some of the books for 5e I am most interested in a character like a barbarian or a sorcerer

Default Looking for 5e game

Ok if youíre truly interested, hop over and post your best short story as an original Batman Villain or your own that you see in a Fantasy Gotham. Based on what youíve got maybe you could find yourself amongst the cast.

There isnít many Barbarians or Sorcerers among the cast, but perhaps Detective Harvey Bullock could fit into that class.