Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission: Hostile Takeover

Blog Entries

"No," the dhampir shakes his head. "We need a plan. If Calhoun fits into the plan, we tell him what he needs to know. If he doesn't fit into the plan, we don't. If we don't need his sword-arm, it doesn't matter how strong it is. If Vance knows Maynard is involved in whatever we are doing, we will never get into the same room with him, because he'll know his identity would be revealed."
    Last edited by theScrappy; 09-24-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Power? Shaking her head, Ida calmly stands, putting her hands to the table. And slowly, carefully, so everyone can scoot back, she turns it straight over onto its top, legs in the air. Not much fuss to it, either.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Oparal quickly pulls her spellbook from the table: "Um, what are you doing?", she asks.

Blog Entries

"Demonstrating her power," Natan surmises aloud. "We tell no one outside of this room anything until we have figured out why we are telling them and what we will gain by doing so."

"Being polite. This arguing is cyclical and getting us nowhere. If we need power, I have power. If we need connections, I have connections. My word may not stand for much alone, especially since I have just arrived, but I feel we should only tell Maynard after we have a leg to stand on, and have the plan ready to employ. The more plausible deniability he has of our actions, the better. We should not tell him yet." They may need to or they may not, but not at this moment. "We are adults, we do not need the man babysitting us when he has problems of his own with his daughter whom this may involve."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

"You have strength. All of us in this room have power, but we will need more to fight another free company. Getting allies is good, we will need the help.", Oparal nods.

"However, if Vance and Eris get to Maynard first, uninformed and unprepared, Vance's hand forced by us making our move, while we're out there recruiting for assault against Red Flags... we are looking at facing Maynard as a vampire on the battlefield.", she explains, "Since you have given me no good reason not to, and the divination reveals we would not tip our hand to Vance by letting Maynard know about Vance, I will make sure he knows. If you want to wait until I let him know, then I must stay at the headquarters to monitor him at all times, through the statues I've placed there, from the moment you start recruiting."

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge religion - (10+15) [25] remembering information relevant for fighting vampires

Blog Entries

Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Blog Entries

"Would you prefer a silver weapon or just a weapon coating from silver?", Oparal asks the others, "'The coating is good for just one hit against a vampire, but it can cover about ten arrow heads.", she waits until the weapon wielders explain their preferences.

Blog Entries

"What about powdered silver?" Sarvine asks."I'm not a monster hunter, but wouldn't that get into their lungs and really screw with the bloodsuckers?"
    She ponders other methods of killing the undead and all of them sound somewhat...pricey.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast