Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chapter 56.2 The Crossed Forks In

Althir returned to his companions, "I've thought about this and decided part of the problem we face is that discontent can lead to despair and turning to dark forces. Let's do our best to help those we encounter and lift the discontented up to avoid more battles like the one we fought against my father."

2. Default

Zavros looks stunned, “You think she should would have fallen prey to Queen of the Sindari?”

"Well I still want to talk to Father Bransum about a solvent for glue.... so I guess I'm going to retrieve my lute, find a nice sunny spot on a hillside and get some practice in."
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Althir said, "I cannot see the future. I do know that the Queen of Sindari preys on the lonely, discontented, and desperate. I'm sure she prefers persons of power, but she took my father and made him relatively powerful in a short span of time. I have generally thought myself immune to the consequences of some of my actions. I now see that every action can have a ripple effect like a pebble thrown into water. I prefer the ripple effect of my behavior does good rather than ill to the world." The fendari sighs, "I have business to discuss with the group when we can all be alone. Then, I have business to discuss with Sully."

Hildegard agrees with Althir's moral orientation. She thanks the goddess in a wordless prayer to have found such companions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345