Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 56 OOC

1. Default

BTW, Walden, Cormack and Sully are too old

I started you guys out at about 12 years old. Then 8 years passed as training, etc went by. So basically, you three are around 21, give or take a few years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post

I started you guys out at about 12 years old. Then 8 years passed as training, etc went by. So basically, you three are around 21, give or take a few years.
    When I created Walden he was about 60. Then we did a flashback to age 12. Then about 8 years passed. And thus he ended up about 40 years younger than he started. I bet a lot of folks would kill to be 40 years younger!

I currently have him listed as 22. Is that a problem? I can go 21 if you'd prefer. Don't want to go too young on account of the beer theme.

3. Default

I must have read it wrong... must be Sully who listed 32. 22 is good

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    When I created Walden he was about 60. Then we did a flashback to age 12. Then about 8 years passed. And thus he ended up about 40 years younger than he started. I bet a lot of folks would kill to be 40 years younger!

I currently have him listed as 22. Is that a problem? I can go 21 if you'd prefer. Don't want to go too young on account of the beer theme.

I tried to summarize the cave thus far and our responsibility. I know there are some things left out. As a player I did that so people could offer their take on the cave and what the Moonlit Swords should do next. We might be heading down a rabbit hole here. But, we've opened a can of worms and need to make it right.

I was thinking we need to rest and recover all abilities. Althir doesn't have any spells, Axar is out of rages, Hildegard is low on spells.

Althir arcana check about magic circles to contain demons.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20+6) (7) [13]

Althir arcana check about challenging a demon--can we say the demon's name 3 times and he'll come to fight us

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20+6) (5) [11]

The demi-lich's library might contain some research about the demon.

7. Default

Althir thinks about it a bit and can't come up with any knowledge about magic circles pertaining to Demons and he's pretty sure the demi-lich's library were all workbooks for spells, not reference books pertaining to obscure knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post

Does that take into account that Cormack should be old enough to have seen a dragon in the wild?

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    I was thinking we need to rest and recover all abilities. Althir doesn't have any spells, Axar is out of rages, Hildegard is low on spells.
    We can go into the cave and examine the circle. If the devil returns, we can't wait to confront him. Hopefully we can rest, nearby. I'm guessing the devil won't be quiet when he returns. Perhaps resting in the bust room is the best option? We should be able to hear things from there.

10. Default

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Does that take into account that Cormack should be old enough to have seen a dragon in the wild?

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast