Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 56 OOC

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Labor is cheap. A sanctified holy symbol is not a storage container. Even if I were to allow it, the silver would be consumed, so having a holy symbol with silver powder stored in it serves no purpose as you could easily carry on your person.
    Sorry, that's not what I was trying to say. And I don't disagree with you. I was just suggesting that 25gp worth of pure silver powder might weigh a lot less than 250sp.

To be honest, I'm not sure if anyone deals with encumbrance. Monks have so little equipment and armor that I haven't needed to do this.

2. Default Chapter 56 OOC

1 silver coin weighs 9 grams, so I’m not sure where you get 25 grams for 250sp.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    Sorry, that's not what I was trying to say. And I don't disagree with you. I was just suggesting that 25gp worth of pure silver powder might weigh a lot less than 250sp.

To be honest, I'm not sure if anyone deals with encumbrance. Monks have so little equipment and armor that I haven't needed to do this.
    Last edited by Luopo; 09-15-2019 at 03:27 AM.

3. Default

Maybe your main conjecture is that a minted coin costs more than silver powder, since silver powder is usually AgCL and made into bars and then into coins or whatever. I'm not going into the realm of another DM who figured out the atomic weight of a minotaur axe ;-p so I'm going to keep it simple, in that 250sp is equal in weight to 25gp of silver powder. That being the case, then the overall weight of the 25gp of silver powder is 4.73 lbs.
    Last edited by Luopo; 09-15-2019 at 03:34 AM.

4. Default

Ah, painting oneself into a corner... good times!

5. Default

Its all good, just remember I don't do solo adventures. If you, or anyone for that matter, gets kicked out of the Moonlit Swords, the character is out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Chaotic neutral means chaotic effin neutral.

6. Default

Its all good, just remember I don't do solo adventures. If you, or anyone for that matter, gets kicked out of the Moonlit Swords, the character is out of the game.
    I understand. I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that. Perhaps sully will start climbing the alignment ladder a some point.

7. Default

Cormack, in your recounting of dragons, do you talk about the Order of Dragons that you belonged to?

8. Default

I have made a minor update to character XP. It's not much, but every little bit helps.

Cormack, in your recounting of dragons, do you talk about the Order of Dragons that you belonged to?
    I was mostly thinking about facts about dragons themselves. I can see him tangeting a little, though.

Think 8 year old telling you about Pokemon like you've never heard of them.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast