2. Default

Identify:
    Rodricks Axe (done)
    Resurrecting Disc
    God Hammer

Anything else guys?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Hrothgar did.

Also the blade doesn't absorb everything. Hunting bunnies and deer won't work with it. Hrothgar will have to experiment with it a bit, but it did seem to absorb the snake's life force.
    lol well I wasn't expecting to actually win the kill rights on a snake, but woot. I also didn't expect anything from the snake, as you say i'm experimenting so double woot for the bonus. But you know that i'm going to probably try IC to kill a deer/bunny with it now just cos you mentioned it.... only to be disappointed when nothing happens (other than a dead deer/bunny/insert other random misfortunate creature).

Hrothgar is if nothing else, naturally curious to see what will make the thing tick so to speak.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Identify:
    Rodricks Axe (done)
    Resurrecting Disc
    God Hammer

Anything else guys?
    You get one per day unless I'm missing something. You did the one for yesterday.

I will do the disc today. Still working on loot and such. Not traveling this week, so I should be able to catch up today.

Heroforge.com
    Nice. I think that if I ever did one of these, I would wait until after the game was over. That way I knew what the "final" product was of the character. My sister-in-law is an art teacher. I would probably get her to paint it as well "professionally".

The disc and axe are listed on the magical items list. The mundane loot is also listed. Again, sorry for the delay.

7. Default

DM, I can't seem to find it... how long again to make an altar? I know at the half way point the lunitari shard has to be inserted. BTW, can the altar disc be re-engraved?

8. Default

We should interrogate Creathin next.

DM, I can't seem to find it... how long again to make an altar? I know at the half way point the lunitari shard has to be inserted. BTW, can the altar disc be re-engraved?
    It doesn't appear that the disc can be re-engraved.

I'll have to go back and find the altar post. I thought it was 2 weeks and then insert the eye, and then another 1-2 weeks. I'll find the original post though, and I'll add it to my house rules when I do.

Since Kalthanar's last question wasn't one that was pre-determined, I'll wait for Brandon to approve it.

Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast