Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 10: OOC

You can create a Limbo thread. Kyricus is the white robe's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Vort is looking for silver bolts for his crossbow. Available? Price?

And, or, do they sell +1 bolts?
    No magical bolts are available to sell here. Silver bolts can be made. It's 5 silver per arrow tip (to melt) plus 10 gold for the labor. You can get up to 20 bolts done at the 5 silver per arrow rate after you pay the labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    While in Xanthar, Vort buys the following:
    25gp Augury Tarot Cards
    (4) Holy Water
    (2) 25gp powered silver for holy water
    (1) 300gp diamond for revivfy
    (4) 25gp incense and stuff for divination
    (20) days of Rations.
    (1) additional rope
    No issues with any of this, but the holy water is from either from Mishakal or Shinare. Unless you Zeboim holy water, which I doubt. I'm just telling you for effect - it still functions the same.

Vort, at some point, I need you to either draw or give me the exact hex path that you'll take to where you are going. Of interest:
    -will you go back through the fort. It's not exactly on your way, but since it probably won't cost you much time. Maybe a half a day. Just let me know.
    -where will you be using the divination spell (hex)?
    -horses, at what point would you ditch them, and if you do, what do you do with them? At some point you will make better time without them... but eventually you'll need to leave the mountains, and then they would aid you.
    -if you find something interesting (ruins, etc) on the way, I assume you just want me to write that it's there and then keep you moving or...?

Rian purchases
    50 feet of rope
    a grapplling hook
    20 days of Rations

6. Default

Vort buys 20.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    No magical bolts are available to sell here. Silver bolts can be made. It's 5 silver per arrow tip (to melt) plus 10 gold for the labor. You can get up to 20 bolts done at the 5 silver per arrow rate after you pay the labor.

7. Default

Not going back to the fort... heading north--map attached.
    We will basically follow the red line to the area indicated. We know from the Birdbath that the waterfall in question is either in 901 or 902 based on range, etc.... Divination there asking if the waterfall in question lays upon the south tributary. If it does, then we follow the blue line, if it doesn't we find a safe place to ford the river and follow the yellow line.

We shouldn't have to ditch the horses, if we come to a waterfall and it's not the one, then we go around if the climb is too steep and come back to the river and start searching again. The only time we need to ditch the horses is when we investigate any waterfall at it's base, and then we're not ditching them, we're tying them up while we investigate.

If we find ruins, yes, describe and move on--unless Vort see's something invisible. He will have his mask on for the trip and he's got a 18 passive perception.
    route.png
    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Vort, at some point, I need you to either draw or give me the exact hex path that you'll take to where you are going. Of interest:
    -will you go back through the fort. It's not exactly on your way, but since it probably won't cost you much time. Maybe a half a day. Just let me know.
    -where will you be using the divination spell (hex)?
    -horses, at what point would you ditch them, and if you do, what do you do with them? At some point you will make better time without them... but eventually you'll need to leave the mountains, and then they would aid you.
    -if you find something interesting (ruins, etc) on the way, I assume you just want me to write that it's there and then keep you moving or...?

8. Default

I think we are ready to move along again.

Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast