Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 55 OOC

1. Default

Thats what the str rolls are for, to pull him out and not to get stuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Can anyone reach Walden without having to go through any web? With his roll I don't see him as having gotten in very far... and he would have gathered the webbing around him in his "flailing" around... clearing a small area in the process.

Can someone literally just reach forward - grab him by his belt and pull him back out towards the doorway is what im asking. (ie it just becomes a contested strength roll to free him from his "grappled" state vs the webs stickiness). especially if we tie a rope around that person, and all "pull" them both out.

2. Default Chapter 55 OOC

If you use a rope, then you can make the str saves at advantage

does any have acid or acid splash? like a fire, acid would spread along the surface of the web dissolving it although not as much as a fire.

absent that, I say once we cut Walden out, we head for the other side.

Per my post, let me know how many more STR checks I can string into this to clear a path to the door. Once he starts swinging, he wants to get full value out of the rage. Per your request, I don't want to roll too many times.

5. Default

It will require another Rage and 5 strength checks to get to the other door.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    It will require another Rage and 5 strength checks to get to the other door.
    If I make attacks in subsequent turns, I should be able to maintain, right? Is there something that would keep Axar from just continually hacking after freeing Walden? If so, then he'll just burn the last rage. Hopefully that isn't the case. I wouldn't have entered rage though to roll one STR check.

Okay guys, I'm out of rages and stuck in a web on the first roll. Someone else is up.

8. Default

I'll give it to you and let you keep your last rage, but you're still stuck and can't make another save until a long rest.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Okay guys, I'm out of rages and stuck in a web on the first roll. Someone else is up.

9. Default

Jim, I don't want to abuse my spider form, but how can I help Axar get free. According to Wild Shape, I assume the creature's physical stats, meaning I have a +2 STR modifier. I also have web walker which means I ignore movement restrictions caused by webbing. Can I try to free Axar with a DC 12 STR check? What if I fail? I can't get caught in the webs myself right?

10. Default

str check, if you fail nothing happens to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Jim, I don't want to abuse my spider form, but how can I help Axar get free. According to Wild Shape, I assume the creature's physical stats, meaning I have a +2 STR modifier. I also have web walker which means I ignore movement restrictions caused by webbing. Can I try to free Axar with a DC 12 STR check? What if I fail? I can't get caught in the webs myself right?

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast