Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 55 OOC

Hybrid View

1. Default Chapter 55 OOC

After Axar does his thing with the commune, I can open up the rest of the dungeon to you--well, most of it unless you want another fight.

2. Default

BTW, Wall of force up or down?

Gold disc on wall inside lair that activates the wall, take with you or leave in tact?

Take or leave Bust?

Trapped books? Leave or take with you or return at later time to retrieve along with cask of centuries old whisky?
    Last edited by Luopo; 08-10-2019 at 08:19 PM.

I want to take the books, but it seems like a better idea to come back and grab them.

4. Default

I say we leave the wall of force up and take both the disk and the bust with us. We can also take the books, although I think a DEX roll is required for one. Sully is up to the task.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollStraight Dex - (d20+4) (19) [23]

OOC: If it’s a DEX save, add 4 more. If it is a sleight of hand, add 8 more.

I understand the mechanic for how you're handling alignment and what Zavros got in return for it. However, if you look at Zavros's actions, they are largely unchanged. He was basically a good person who went in there with some flaws and is largely unchanged in personality at this point (that Axar can see). If Axar could see a tangible change it would be different: even a change of eye color or him laughing and smiling a lot more. Perhaps being able to heal the sick now. Something that reflects the alignment move. From Axar's vantage point though, he gave up a sword for nothing that he can appreciably see. That is why Axar is skeptical of the temple. That is what I'm roleplaying.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    BTW, Wall of force up or down?

Gold disc on wall inside lair that activates the wall, take with you or leave in tact?

Take or leave Bust?

Trapped books? Leave or take with you or return at later time to retrieve along with cask of centuries old whisky?
    I want the whiskey, but it's not realistic for Axar to carry armor, whiskey, and dead bones. We'll have to come back for it.

7. Default

We take everything. There is no reason to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1271643"
    1271643[/URL]]I want the whiskey, but it's not realistic for Axar to carry armor, whiskey, and dead bones. We'll have to come back for it.

8. Default Chapter 55 OOC

The whisky cannot be transported. It must be drained into another cask or bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    We take everything. There is no reason to come back.

we destroy the phylactery before leaving the tomb area.
    I'm for having the wall of force up and take the bust.
    not sure about the disc.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    we destroy the phylactery before leaving the tomb area.
    I'm for having the wall of force up and take the bust.
    not sure about the disc.
    If we don’t take the disk then the wall of force can be disabled from the sarcophagus side. Anything including the demon can teleport into the area and escape once the demilich’s magic circle (the outer one) dissipates.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast