Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 55 Lair of the Worm

Althir says, "Axar, What a wonderful smell you've discovered. Again."

Ivar shrugs.... places his gear well away from the poop... and strips down to just a pair of shorts... then wades in. After growing up on the streets he is no stranger to smells or sights such as this - although probably not quite this bad.... still.... it wont get done unless one simply does it. As for afterwards... well he has already fallen into the river once today.... why not again....after all there's a lake not that far away.

"I better not be the only one fishing around in this shit people..... "

(ooc con save made in rolls thread)
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Axar stares at the shit pile and grimaces, clearly remembering the last time that they encountered this. He looks at the others and says, "From killing purple worms and demi-witchs to spelunking in shit. You know this is the second time that we've done this now, and we've only ever been to Moonlit Isle once. I think we need to change our name to Raiders of the Lost Feces or something." He shakes his head and deposits the paladin's bones away from the shit pile and start stripping down to his underwear. He says, "I swear I heard that wolf laughing as he left."

Blog Entries

Walden strips down to his loincloth and starts digging through the poop with the others. It's not exciting work. In fact, it's quite awful. There's something about it that reminds him of all that cleaning he did at the monastery growing up.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollcon save - (d20+d4+2) (18) (1) [21]

"I feel like we could use a good drinking song to sing," Walden adds, as he wades through the poop. "Anyone know the song, 'Ol' Madreline?' or maybe 'A tankard and a tale'?"
    Last edited by ifreedman; 08-12-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Althir strips down to his loincloth ready to join Axar, Ivar, and Walden. As the fendari makes it to the edge of the shit the warlock starts to gag. Althir falls to his knees and crawls away. The warlock recovers from the overwhelming smell of the purple worm excrement. Althir decides the best way to help is to summon a minion of chaos. The warlock uses his power to summon a gargoyle to help search the shit.

"A gargoyle is going to help in my place."

Blog Entries

"You should come on in, the feces is fine!" Walden calls out to Althir with a grin.

Cormack says, "As that was nearly composed of me, I hope that helping from a distance will suffice."

Cormack comes close, but not so close as to fall in. He uses a combination of mystical levitation and minor magics to help wit retrieving and cleaning things as they are found.

OOC:
    Using Mage Hand and Presdigitation to help, but I don't think he can bring himself to dive in.

He will let his weasel wander around and watch their backs while they work.
    Last edited by LordFluffy; 08-12-2019 at 03:31 PM.

8. Default

“I have a shovel,” offers Zavros.

"Then take it and get into the middle where its deepest"

you hear the voice.... you're just not quite sure where it came from
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast