Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 9.6: Pen Pals

Hrothgar stands back, arms crossed, he shoots a glance at Rian.

"We should be ready to guide our lost chickens back to roost when they start clucking again".

He is obviously making fun of the others past experience with the Planar Focus.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

2. Default

"By the way," Vort asks, "one of those items they took--the circlet. Is it a god item?"

"As I recall, you were about to retrieve them for identifying when we discovered them missing".

4. Default

Kalthanar says to Hrothgar, "We left a magical dagger and a circlet in the extra-dimension room right after the battle with Creathin. The occupants of the missing tower took the items to help them leave the tower apparently."

"Is that not what I just said?"

6. Default

Kalthanar shrugs, "In so many words."

"I shall enjoy watching you cluck like a chicken".

8. Default

Vort looks at the pair of them and can't make out what secret code they're giving to each other and blurts out, "Are we talking about chicken, like, friend chicken or something? Cause if we are, I'm getting hungry, and when I get hungry, well, I like to eat, simply put. So, fried chicken?"

9. Default

Brandon just chuckles softly. They were a strange bunch, but effective. "Let's use the planar focus and see if we can get some more questions answered." Brandon takes 100 gold from their recent plunder and places it in the basin. "Rian, help me please. I'd rather avoid going insane for the rest of the day."

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInt Save DC 15 - (d20+6) (13) [19]

OOC: +2 to Int Save +4 for Rian's aura. Will use Luck dice or Favored by the Gods as needed.

10. Default

Kalthanar says, “I think priority should be given to the crown worn by the murdered dwarven King. Is his crown still in Rhagmur?”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast