Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 53 OOC

1. Default Chapter 53 OOC

More dungeon to explore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Ah, I figured it out

Good job guys! Combat is over.

Everyone that was level 7 is now level 9.
    Everyone that was level 9 is now level 10.

This xp includes whats going to happen in the future, unless you guys turn around and run out of here without your treasure or checking out the rest of the lair

Writing up next thread now.
    W00t!

But for safety purposes, I think we should leave the treasure behind. It could be trapped or possessed, if there's any at all, which I doubt.

But first, I think we should go into the other rooms to... uh
    ... you know, tidy up a it. But we're definitely not taking any treasure.

Afterwards, we'll leave and find a way to open the shield wall, without any treasure.

On another topic, Scymon, how high is Ivar's deception boonus? Just wondering...

3. Default

If you cast Sending, you have to stop posting and wait for the immediate response--game time. So, I'm going to say Ivar does not do the Sending, nor does he get Althir's message, but it won't matter.

Deception.... for Ivar its +7 - im curious now though :P

As for the sending... fine (saves me a 3rd level slot)... so long as I get the points/hints to be examining the disk.... i'm guessing between that and whatever hidden time lock is behind the eyes ...one of us will succeed in the end.

lol.

And woot on level... although we still need a long rest before it takes effect.... so i'm not doing anything level wise until that occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    W00t!

But for safety purposes, I think we should leave the treasure behind. It could be trapped or possessed, if there's any at all, which I doubt.

But first, I think we should go into the other rooms to... uh
    ... you know, tidy up a it. But we're definitely not taking any treasure.

Afterwards, we'll leave and find a way to open the shield wall, without any treasure.

On another topic, Scymon, how high is Ivar's deception boonus? Just wondering...
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

5. Default

Lol, Zavros!

Hilde, yes. Ask OOC questions here, not the IC thread, please.

Glad to level as always. Level 9 gave brutal critical. Probably my favorite level in some time. Level 10 gives... commune with nature as a ritual. That's it. Other than HP.

Level 11 though gets:

Relentless Rage
    Starting at 11th level, your rage can keep you fighting despite grievous wounds. If you drop to 0 hit points while youíre raging and donít die outright, you can make a DC 10 Constitution saving throw. If you succeed, you drop to 1 hit point instead.
    Each time you use this feature after the first, the DC increases by 5. When you finish a short or long rest, the DC resets to 10.

Last edited by zebsen; 07-27-2019 at 02:26 AM.

Dumb question: who is actually carrying the sock?

8. Default

I was thinking that since you are carrying the remains in your pack, that you'd have the sock too.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Dumb question: who is actually carrying the sock?

I am still planning on going Rogue. I'm not really concerned with Sneak Attack, but getting access to Cunning Action appeals to me and Arcana expertise appeals to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    I was thinking that since you are carrying the remains in your pack, that you'd have the sock too.
    I thought so to, but honestly, I was wondering if the sock might have brought Cormack back from the dead, if he had it.

Crazy? Yep.

So is him walking around.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast