Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 179

Thread: [IC 2] Warren Peace

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ennis, Texas
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Alec managed to avoid being hit, but Ravewood wasn't so lucky. One villager landed a decent slice with a sickle across his left shoulder, and another villager scored a devastating blow when he rammed the tips of his pitchfork right into Ravewood's side, coming up underneath and behind the ribcage. Blood runs continuously from the wounds after the pitchfork is yanked out. Ravewood must be in incredible pain, but he barely makes any noise as usual, and he remains standing as through there were nothing wrong at all.

    Despite the villagers showing their intent to keep attacking, Alec and Ravewood choose to Ready their attacks again and wait to see if the villagers still want to keep trying to fight. Maybe they will change their minds after seeing two of their own fall in battle so quickly, and how they weren't able to land a hit on Alec at all, and how they were able to land some pretty vicious hits on Ravewood but it doesn't seem to have slowed him down.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Gallant finally snaps out of his disbelief that the villagers would actually attack. If only they had shown this kind of spirit against the 'cockatrice'.

    Still his Calling cautions him to show restraint if possible.

    He unslings the shield and moves to stand beside Ravewood. Imposing himself on the side of the pitchfork wielder. Reaching out he lays a hand upon Ravewood's shoulder and allows some of his inner healing to flow forth. (lay on hands - 10 pts) He then stands holding only a shield for the time being, almost defying someone to hit him. His tiefling eyes radiating the promise of a hidden danger should anyone be so foolish.

    ***
    Since I did not want Horsey to feel rushed for this round this seemed the best option that a Paladin would do until actually physically hurt by the villagers. (or until forced to defend his comrades)
    Gallants Lay on Hands is now down to 5/15 pool
    His AC is now 18. - intention is to draw the Longsword next round.
    If one of the Villagers is successful in damaging Gallant he will reaction cast his Tiefling Racial of Hellish Rebuke - 3d10 fire damage (Dex 13 save for half) Since that only occurs if he takes damage, It can be rolled if/when it happens.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Damian - AC16 - HPs 27/27 - Blessed

    Damian lines up on another villager. Since they are willing to kill based on that Pitchfork wielders gleeful look... Damian loses all qualms of being nice any longer.

    He aims and fires at the Pitchfork Guy (If he is still up - otherwise whomever is next in the line of fire and attacking his comrades.

    He then ducks back behind cover as best as he can find it - should someone decide to throw something his way.


    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+1d4+6) (16) (1) [23] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+2d6+4) (4) (2, 6) [16]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCunning Action - Hide - (1d20+8) (4) [12]

    Based on what I typed in first round - I'm hiding or attempting to hide either behind the corner of a building.... or some crates/debris that is available. If nothing is immediately beside me, then the Cunning Action will be to Dash 30ft closer to something that corresponds to such. I am contemplating climbing up onto a building that I'm hiding behind next turn so as to try and get a better view of where Baltus is behind the mass of angry people. With no map, I'm simply taking imaginative liberties with what I assume is available.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ennis, Texas
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    (Yes, this particular battle is entirely theater of the mind. No map. But you're doing a fine job handling it. Right now Damian has his back to the wall at the corner of the nearest house, and then he's spinning around and leaning out to fire deadly accurate shots like he's freakin John Wick or something.)

    Damian's shot bores right into Pitchfork Guy's forehead, an instant kill.

    "Dammit, no!" Eldon shouts. "Are you even trying to avoid the brain?"

    Eldon continues to hold his action.

  5. #145

    Default

    Yuenni looks sad but determined as she fights back against her attacker.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack Nonlethal - (1d20+4) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6+2) [6]



  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ennis, Texas
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    The villagers make it obvious that they're going to attack again, so Alec and Ravewood let loose with their Readied attacks.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWarhammer Attack - (1d20+5) (9) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10+3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollBattleaxe Attack - (1d20+5) (10) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10+3) [4]
    Alec kills his target but Ravewood only injures his.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ennis, Texas
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Ravewood still has three villagers focusing on him.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMelee Weapon Attack - (1d20+2) (20) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+2) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMelee Weapon Attack - (1d20+2) (3) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+2) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMelee Weapon Attack - (1d20+2) (5) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+2) [3]

    Alec only has one.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMelee Weapon Attack - (1d20+2) (14) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+2) [5]

    Gallant has one.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMelee Weapon Attack - (1d20+2) (3) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+2) [6]

    And Yeunni has one.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMelee Weapon Attack - (1d20+2) (17) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+2) [5]



    Begin Round 3! Reminder: Initiative order is Alec, Ravewood, Gallant, Eldon, Damian, Yeunni, & Hostile Villagers.

  8. #148

    Default

    Yuenni cries out as the blow strikes her. Blood courses down her cheek as the villager's weapon is pulled back for another strike. The cleric can do little more than defend herself.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+4) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6+2) [6]



  9. Default

    [see new post, changed and had to post again to roll]
    Last edited by HorseyFatback; 09-27-2019 at 08:52 PM.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ennis, Texas
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Ravewood readies another attack but Alec isn't willing to wait anymore. He's obviously had enough of these people and he holds nothing back when he swings his hammer.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWarhammer Attack - (1d20+5) (12) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10+3) [9]
    The villager's chest is caved in, killing him.

    (This happens before the events of Gallant's turn, whether he leaves his post as-is or edits changes into it.)

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •