Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

Default [OOC] Over Doritos & Mountain Dew

Old-school OOC thread here. No Discord to be found. Try to resist going "OOC:" in the adventure and use this one for any and all out of character stuff.

Default Out of Character

To verify my assumption and possibly clarify - is it clear that bold text within quotes is audible speech while an italicized section of text would be internal dialogue?

I tend to forget to Bold and Italicize... but I usually indicate whether something is spoken or thought in the way I type my narrative.... I also use things like quotation marks for actual speech, and asterisks for thoughts. But I'm sure we will learn who does what in short order.

I just don't have a clue on how to do those little button boxes people do .... one day ill figure it out.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Default Out of Character

The spoiler tags?

[*spoiler=like this] minus the asterisk [*/spoiler]

Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I'm gonna need PMs from each of you telling me what your Google ID is, please, so I can add you as editors of the map.

Default Out of Character

The town in which we earned the Noble and Honored title of Rat Slayer and garnered our plethora of riches ... sorry - is that the same town for all of us?

Did we leave the starting area heading toward Torvaldshire together (or at least around the same time) or perhaps this is the first time we meet and our rat killing escapades happened separately but similarly?
    Last edited by ninjafar; 04-10-2019 at 12:34 PM.

You're each from separate villages, barely big enough to deserve a name. There's a running joke that every adventurer's first quest is rats in the tavern basement, so I made that literal. You each did the same thing in your respective towns, you each saw the info regarding some murders in Torvaldshire, and you each set out headed that way but then had to detour toward the tor when the weather got ugly. I know it's a little silly but it's just a barebones premise to get you all in the same location at the same time so we can run the adventure.

Map invites have been sent out. Let me know if you all can access it and if you can zoom in and out.

Default Out of Character

Thanks Drew. That’s exactly how I took the rat encounter. Trope embraced and enjoyed thoroughly!

Mostly I wanted to know if the PCs were having first time introductions or the “oh hey I think I remember you from earlier” kind.

Access and zooming seems to be working fine for me, Drew. Thanks!

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast