Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Case 1: The Pet Predicament

Blog Entries

Gnash start to count on his fingers.. Not to count the money but how many days of food he can eat for that mush and in excitement start to wave his hand "oh oh let's take the job!" and almost about to dash out the door to catch any random cat he can find

"Of course we'll take your case, m'lady." Marin can't believe the sum she is offering for a mere cat. "We will require an advance payment of four gold, to be deducted from the previously stated amount, a description of the cat, and anything you know about her habits and activities, including favorite food."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

"But of course. Is that 4 for all of you, or 4 each?" She reaches in a heavy coin pouch and pulls out 16 gold coins and lays them on the table. "You can sort it out amongst yourselves."

"As for Schmoopsie, Schmoopsie is one of my 5 prescious kitties. She is a lovely tortiseshell, and a little too fond of the fish stew she gets every day for dinner. I have my butler let the kitties out 4 times a day, at sunrise, at brunch, at tea time, and right before bed. They usually stay in the backyard and play on the kitty playground I had made for them. Shmoopsie didn't come in last night or show up this morning. I am so worried."
    Attached Images Attached Images

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Enialis leans in and deftly swipes 4 of the coins from the table before standing. As he adjusts his belts he briefly considers any likely spots to find a fish stew loving cat.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowLocal - (1d20+1) [19]
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, ďAre you really sure?Ē
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Marin collects his share of the gold while waiting for the client's response.

------------

Blog Entries

A growl comes from Gnash stomach in response Aneurin's .. Almost picking fight "Yes!.. Yes! Lets eat!" He quickly takes his part of the gold and put it down his trousers

Blog Entries

"But of course. I can have my cook whip up a fresh batch of fish stew. I have 4 other kitties I need to feed, anyways." She looks at the group. "I could also arrange for a quick luncheon for you if that would be a agreeable."

"That would be very much appreciated, thank you," Marin responds in his most polite tone.

------------

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast