Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Case 1: The Pet Predicament

Blog Entries

"Where was I!? I had nothing to do with the moggy's dissappearance, but if you MUST know, I was right here. I was prepping and planning for the next day's meals. It takes quite a bit of work to feed mistress and her staff. I had to set the menu, make out the shopping list for the pursur, as well as prepare some things that needed to cool, marinate, or rise overnight. It's quite a bit of work. I finished up around 9, Had a hot cup of tea and a snack, then went to bed and read for a while before falling asleep. It must have been quarter till 10 when I actually fell asleep."

the halfling sighs at Gnash's demand for food, and gestures to a maid. "Do we have any breakfast pastries left?"
    Th maid heads into the pantry and comes out with a small cloth covered basket of what almost look like a glazed bread roll. (It's basically a Danish filled with jam).
    "Here. This should hold you over until we have lunch."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDruidCrea View Post
    "Shhh! That may be true, but until we know the cat's fate let's not crush the client's hope." Aneurin considers what he knows about goblins. Their habits, where they live, etc. [roll0]

"We should ask the staff if they have seen any small goblins around lately."
    Goblin 101:

Goblins are voracious eaters that can eat their own body weight without gaining weight, They also superstitious and are really into magic, seeing writing as the worst. They LOVE fire. They also despise dogs, horses, and Gnomes, but they hate pretty much everything the world.

Blog Entries

Gnash takes the basket with a grin "I'll accept your story for now“ his stomach growls as he turn around and about to leave then stops “thanks for the food“ he was always scolded that he didn't have any manners.. Then he turns around and slams the door before he takes out one of the bread rolls and start eating. "tme t fnd he uthrs" (time to find the others) he says while the bread crumbs flies out from the mouth and set out to search for the other party members

Blog Entries

Gnash, it takes a few minutes, but you do find your way to the backyard. Enialis and Aneurin are deep in discussion, examining something on the ground.

Enialis and Anuerin, you see Gnash approaching, eating something out of a basket.

Blog Entries

Gnash raise the basket in triumph! "Gnash got food!" And walks over to the others with a grin on his face "What you looking at?" He ask and take another bite from his bread roll thing

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Enialis points out the signs of passage to make sure Gnash doesn't trample anything. "Looks like some of your tiny relatives paid this yard a visit..."
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Blog Entries

Gnash nods his head.. “there is a lot of tasty things here.. “
    He looks at the tracks and where they go “we gonna follow?.. The cat will soon be cat on a stick unless it's already a pile of poop“

Blog Entries

When allowed to take a look.. He starts to track as well.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollsurvival - (1d20+8) (18) [26]
    And while looking keeping an eye out for anything new.. To either eat or help tracking
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) (8) [16]
    Last edited by Krivak; 07-17-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Since tracking wasn't really his kind of thing, Enialis stays alert and keeps an eye on the surroundings as he follows along. "Do you suppose we should tell the others anything...?" he wonders aloud.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+9) [19]
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast