Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Case 1: The Pet Predicament

Blog Entries

Gnash rubs his nose and raise it into the air.. talking to himself "Stupid nose.. Get to work find us food!" He starts to sniff the air for any kind of food scent

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+8) (4) [12]

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Enialis glances around the room for anything that might be relevant, then goes looking for the backyard...

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+9) [23]
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

Aneurin considers the bed, "I had in mind a toy, a collar, or even a brush. Something smaller. I was thinking of employing an animal that could track by scent."

Unless offered more travel-friendly, he takes the cat bed.

"Could Arik show me where he let the cats out? Seems like a decent spot to start a search. See what I can spot before having to resort to scent." He looks back and forth between Mrs. Charmant and her butler.
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 07-07-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Nothing strikes Enialis as particualrly strange about the cat room.

You and Anuerin, who has recieved a mildly chewed on plush mouse toy for a scent object, head into the backyard. Much of the backyard has been given over to a kitty playground with boxes, bridges, posts and a large pit of sand that dominates the place. Beds of catnip line the short wooden fence. You do notice that some of the stems of the catnip appear to be bent, as if by feet comign over the fence. There are also what appear to be smallish prints leading towards the kitty playground.

Gnash, you eventually find the kitchens.

Enialis moves forward carefully to examine the footprints for any further evidence such as size, whether from shoes or bare feet, or any other relevant info. Pointing to the fence and trail of footprints he says, "Looks like some one may have come in or out this way..."

Just in case I need it...
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+9) [21]
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”

Blog Entries

with the smell of food filling his nose.. Gnash dash into the kitchen "Food! I was promised food!" Gnash stomach growls together!
    He also remembers the promise for the food... so he takes a opportunity to ask anyone in the kitchen "And tell me where is the fat cat the lady wants?!"

Blog Entries

Enialis, the feet are small and moving quickly. They appear to have 4 toes, and look familiar. They look like your friend Gnash's prints, but smaller. You know that Gnash is an oversided goblin, you can assume that these prints are made by normal sized goblins. If you want to recall more information about goblins/ goblinoids, I will need a Knowledge: Nature check, or if you are untrained in that skill, a Intelligence check. (Aneurin, you can also make this check since you're also in the backyard investigating)

Gnash, when you come storming into the kitchen yelling about food, the kitchen staff freaks out and starts screaming. All except for the Halfling cook. He whacks you on the head with his ladle. It stings but doesn't really hurt. "Ye'll eat when the food is done with the others, ye overgrown gobbo not a second sooner." He waves his arms at you. "As for the cat. it is literally your job, you donkey! It's why you are here and getting paid! So why don't you go to the backyard and do some investigating and GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"
    Last edited by LakethePondling; 07-12-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Rubbing his head, Gnash stare at the Halfling.. Then get the brilliant idea "Gnash here to ask questions!... And get food as promised by the cat lady!" He looks around for something to look finished "Where were you when the cat disappeared?!" He points his finger at the halfling

"Goblins! We best warn them to keep the cats inside. Doubt we'll find a living cat at the end of this..." Enialis mutters.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast