Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Chapter 1: The First through the Pass

  1. #21

    Default

    Amber eyes become slits "if Lazarz wants to protect his honor over an imagined slight, he knows where to find me" he seethes

  2. #22

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulRising View Post
    "​I've dealt with both quite a few times, I was simply wanting to know if there was anything special about the ones we might find. Bandits might be deserters, beasts might in a larger pack than usual, that sort of thing. If not we can prepare anyway and trust in Farail to get us through."
    She nods to herself as she thinks about possible dangers but doesn't seem worried about what could be ahead.
    "I haven't been through this part of the Mountains since I was young. Usually, I head north or west, not east, especially since the war started. Miss Dovesky must have a good backer in Clare. I wouldn't be doing this for anything less than what she offered. If you're looking for her, we're meeting her at the city limits."

    Quote Originally Posted by theScrappy View Post
    "If it's all the same to you," he says to Gorhum, “I would like to take point, rather than stare at their rear ends the whole trip.”
    Gorhum nods and shrugs. He does not seem to have a strong opinion on how the party arranges itself. "I trust you will stay clear of the horses." Hopping up into the driver's seat, Gorhum seems to be finishing up preparations.
    Last edited by Boethius; 06-15-2019 at 03:08 PM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,617
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    "As for you miss, you better place your trust in your own sword arm to get us through a fight because if you leave it up to gods we'll be dead before diner."
    Aldona shrugs at the comment.
    "If Farail wishes me to join him, there's nothing I can do about that. But I do also trust my sword arm, which is strengthened by Him. Its the mixture that works the best, rather than relying on each part by itself."

    The woman listens to Gorhum and takes a moment to think.
    " That's unfortunate. I wish that that backer gave us a little assistance but we can listen for anything on our way out. I doubt the city would let anyone go into danger without at least a warning."


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,697
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfang Bloodmar
    "Risked it last night, didn't wake up dead. Think my luck will hold."

    "Ah, yea. But fortune, fortuneteller, is no mätter of if and when, but of how. And I die fighting a good fight, if I can have a say on that." He raises his weapon and shield a bit to get the message across.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho Boughbreaker
    "I don't think it's wise to address the hobgoblin as a 'she'. Unless you want to pick a fight..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlis Azami
    "if Lazarz wants to protect his honor over an imagined slight, he knows where to find me"


    "He? She? Is all the same. One may like ale, some others wein. There is good wein, there is good ale. They are all booze, good or not. Und für the curious, there are zree F's that a hobgoblin will avoid during a campaign. No feasting, no fighting (as in in-fighting, including quarrels) and no fornicating. Tycho may or may not want to employ his time fostering some other zing, different from those zree. Zat said, my ears won't be deaf, but everything will be in its sheath, so to speak, until we are through with this. Then, I'll know vhere to find you all. And we shall then see in how many F's I'll be villing to indulge."
    . He clears his nose like an athlete and a string of snot shoots from the open nostril.


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,393
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Tycho raises an eyebrow at the prohibition of the three F's.
    "That's your rule. Don't expect me to abide by it and we'll be fine." is all he has to say about it.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,697
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    "A slacker and a wild one", Lazarz thinks. "And we now know where we stand. Good."


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,393
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    The huge man gives Lazarz nothing but a blank look and yawns, widely. Though he does cover his mouth with a hand.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,708
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    "Riiight," Riggett looks around the group. "Now that's done, think we can skidaddle?" He adjusts his belt and steps out ahead of the wagon. The Maelstromer first peers down the road that will lead them to the mountain pass, and then observes the skies in the early light.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLore: Weather - (1d20+7) [17]
    Last edited by theScrappy; 06-18-2019 at 07:40 PM.




  9. #29

    Default

    Karlis hops aboard the wagon, climbing to the top to get a better view "why are we taking such a remote pass? are we avoiding something?"

  10. #30

    Default

    Smokebeak is sitting in the wagon. He's currently fiddling with a vial and looking bored. Both of which are bad news for an alchemist.





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •