Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1: The First through the Pass

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boethius View Post
    "You, miss, will be walking. All that armor in the wagon and we aren't going to make it more than 15 feet into the slush. Aside from that, you'll have to ask Miss Dovesky. I'm Gorhum, your driver." After wiping his hand on his pants, he extends it to Aldona in greeting.
    The fighter firmly grasps Gorhums hand as she gives it a brief shake. "That's fair. Nice to meet you Gorhum. I'm Aldona. I expect Miss Dovesky will be here to answer any questions we have, but before that I'd like to know a few things about the route. Rumors going around about bandits or beasts, recent weather, the state of the track. I wanted to find out before hand but I didn't have much luck finding anything out. I hope you're more informed than I am."
    Aldona gives the half orc a brief nod as she spares a moment to look around for her employer.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulRising View Post
    "...Rumors going around about bandits or beasts, recent weather, the state of the track. I wanted to find out before hand but I didn't have much luck finding anything out. I hope you're more informed than I am."
    Aldona gives the half orc a brief nod as she spares a moment to look around for her employer.
    Gorhum completely stops preparing and turns to face Aldona. "The pass will be dangerously slick, but that's for me to worry about. Please tell me you know more than me about the 'bandits and beasts.'" ​He looks a bit nervous.

If you are trained, please roll a Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (geography), Lore (mercenaries), or Lore (Durvale). If you are trained in multiple, pick one and add +2 to your roll.

Still trying to blink the sleep from his eyes Karlis listens carefully to Gorhum

ooc
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowldege(merc) - (d20+7) [11]

Red grunted through his sleepiness, "Risked it last night, didn't wake up dead. Think my luck will hold." The fortune teller squeezed his eyes for a moment in a comedicly expressive manner, "What's a.. what'd you call me?"

Redfang Bloodmar

Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge: Nature - (1d20+7) (3) [10]

Blog Entries

Aldona raises an eyebrow but slowly nods anyway.
    "​I've dealt with both quite a few times, I was simply wanting to know if there was anything special about the ones we might find. Bandits might be deserters, beasts might in a larger pack than usual, that sort of thing. If not we can prepare anyway and trust in Farail to get us through."
    She nods to herself as she thinks about possible dangers but doesn't seem worried about what could be ahead.

(not in trained in any of that fancy stuff. what do you think she is, rich?)

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollLore Durvale - (1d20+5) [10]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Red grunted through his sleepiness, "Risked it last night, didn't wake up dead. Think my luck will hold." The fortune teller squeezed his eyes for a moment in a comedicly expressive manner, "What's a.. what'd you call me?"
    "she called you a cartomancer" Karlis chuckles "she is talking about your card trick last night" he teases behind his cloaked mask

Blog Entries

Tycho stretches and yawns extensively.
    "Don't worry about anything Gorhum, we can handle anything. As for you miss, you better place your trust in your own sword arm to get us through a fight because if you leave it up to gods we'll be dead before diner."
    He raises an eyebrow at the masked man's answer.
    "I don't think it's wise to address the hobgoblin as a 'she'. Unless you want to pick a fight..."
    Characters:

Campaigns:

Blog Entries

Default Chapter 1: The First through the Pass

"Putting faith in a god doesn't mean leaving it up to them," Riggett objects from near Tycho's hip. "If it's all the same to you," he says to Gorhum, “I would like to take point, rather than stare at their rear ends the whole trip.”

Blog Entries

"Suit yourself." Tycho comments. "If you don't want to gaze at sheer perfection, that's your call." He gives a slap on his own buttocks for emphasis and smiles widely... And extremely confidently.
    Characters:

Campaigns:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast