Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Chapter 1: The First through the Pass

  1. #51

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,708
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+3) [18]




  3. #53

    Default

    With a crunch, one of the horse's hooves slams down into Aldona's ribs. Many of you glance over to witness her pain, and notice an unexpected shape move in the reflection of the ice. Lazarz turns and immediately recognizes a goblin dog, slinking towards the party about 40ft away, preparing to lunge.

    SURPISE ROUND
    Larzarz is up; you may take either a move or standard action (not both). The terrain is icy. You must make a DC 12 acrobatics check to move at full speed without falling prone; otherwise, you move at half speed (no check).


    Last edited by Boethius; 07-03-2019 at 04:54 AM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,697
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The hobgoblin's training kicks in before he deigns give the affair a second thought an with two swift motions he readies a javelin and throws it at the creature.

    "Goblin dog!!"


    Authentic Forum Dice-rollJavelin+Amentum - (1d20+3) (8) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollJavelin+Damage - (1d6+3) (5) [8]
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 07-04-2019 at 12:10 PM.


  5. #55

    Default

    The javelin sails a foot over the head of the goblin dog. Tycho and Smokebeak see a second dog for a brief moment, but it slips out of sight in the bushes and snow on the side of the path.

    Tycho (prone), Smokebeak, Karlis, and Riggett are up. You can take a standard action or a move action.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,393
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Tycho is quick to get on his feet, spear in hand.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  7. #57

    Default

    smokebeak will pull out a small vial and whips it at the goblin dog.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollBomb attack - (1d20+3) (15) [18]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6+3) (4) [7]





  8. #58

    Default

    Karlis draws his spiked chain, ready to use it on anything that comes in range

    ooc
    move action to draw weapon

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,708
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Not seeing anything to attack, Riggett growls. "You've got to be kidding me!" he exclaims. "Haven't even met a hostile and already we've got casualties!" The ratfolk scrambles as carefully as possible under the now-halted wagon, moving from the rear to the front attempting to reach Aldona.

    Last edited by theScrappy; 07-11-2019 at 06:01 PM.




  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,617
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Not...dead...yet." Aldona grunts as she rolls out from under the horses and gets on her feet. She felt something shift unnaturally in her torso as she moved. She was definitely going to have to check that out late she thought as her eyes began scanning the bushes for more goblins.

    Perception-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+4 ) [9]


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •