Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [ICRP] Chapter 0 - Greetings

Blog Entries

The huge man looks down, inspecting himself.
    "I wouldn't." he concludes.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Karlis seems to have tunnel vision, his face obscured by a Shemagh, large goat horns protruding from the back of his mask, likely part of the war mask. His appearance hard to discern besides that he is likely human beneath his dark clothing. he drops his bag by the bed sitting down and tiredly brushing dust off his clothes looking up he nods. he looks to the odd gypsy and can't help but smile beneath his mask, thinking of his mother.

ooc
    sorry for being less than active, weekends can get busy, and sometimes I am pretty burnt on mondays

"Welcome new friend." Smokebeak looks around. "Hmm. someone has gone to much trouble to get all of us here together. Must be quite a daunting task they have in mind."

Karlis nods curtly "or they just don't plan on paying us much.... no point hiring one proffessional for a hundred gold when they can pay ten greenhorns five each" he mumbles nihilisticly
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 06-05-2019 at 01:16 AM.

"I sure hope I get more than 5 gold!" Smokebeak exclaims. "I need reagents! Especially if I'm going to brew potions."

Blog Entries

"​They are either paying a decent amount, or this job comes with good opportunities to get more valuables. Nothing too good, considering our experience, but something decent I hope." Aldona comments. She frowns as she thinks of Red's fortune, and leans against the wall next to the boys bed as she asks him another question.
    "What does it cost to get a full fortune? I'm not sure if I believe in your show yet, but I don't know everything."

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

The skald lets the cartomancer do his thing while he smacks, honeycomb stuck in the roof of his mouth. He grunts and goes back to his bed.

He inspects his special honeycomb and gives Smokebeak exactly two dead bees. He sits back and hums a melancholy dwarven marching song, mostly to himself.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 06-05-2019 at 02:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Riggett places his armor at the foot of his bed, and his buckler atop that. His sword he stands up near the head of his bead, handle propped up in the corner made by the meeting of the headboard and the wall. If he manages to get any sleep tonight at all, he might need to be ready for a fight. He takes off his winter overcoat, purchased for this mission through the mountains, and folds it neatly for an extra pillow. "Goodnight all. Early start tomorrow," he says with a grunt as he pulls himself up onto his bed. Turning round, he unceremoniously kicks off his boots, crafted with generous space for his splayed toes. Meticulous bedtime routines only go so far.

As Lazarz hums softly, Riggett slips into his bedroll, and lies on his side, his back to the room. Eyes closed, he softly sings along.

"Lad e nel raesl huw du llairhd firr llaisrd nesailr du fasllusn nairhdirr naanr,
    Nud whasa dha nairrairar wul'd saesh, aill ha air esnan waidh e rhaiarn,
    Bid raddailr ail srura whasa llairhdailr air heln du heln, ailllraisdailr e wuiln
    Waidh hair rulr rfaes us hair rwusn, decailr dha alanirr'r railla,
    Waidh hair lluud freldan erulrraina e lluud eln hair rhaiarn fsarran ereailrd rhaiarn…"

He trails off as sleep nears, and mumbles in common, "I hope there's an avalanche. I'd love an avalanche."

Blog Entries

Tycho is surprised by Riggett's behavior. He watches the little rat going to bed and sing to himself and he's hit with a powerful mixture of homesickness and regret over past times lost. It reminds him of Mouse and the memory is painful and far from welcome. He stands up and digs in his pockets. His last two gold pieces is all he finds. Could he get good and drunk on two gold pieces? It might be a challenge but he was ready to find out. Then ge remembers, drinks and food was on his new employer's tab! Sweet!
    "I'm going to get good and wasted." He states simply before heading out the door and to the common room to do exactly as he said.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

Red reclined on his bunk, one knee propped up and his hands folded behind his head matting the untamed crop of thick hair he boasted. "Three silvers, ten cards, but not before tomorrow. We have an unread fortune hanging over us and I don't want to offend the Harrow again so soon." The youth opened an eye to give Aldona the courtesy of his attention. "Here..." he uttered with the growing sound of a suppressed yawn. "Take this and put it over your bunk tonight." Red reached a large hand with thin, undeveloped fingers to his chest and retrieved a charm made of twisted string and dried twigs in weird shapes, a few beads hang from the little token and clatter softly as he offered it to the pretty warrior. "It'll keep the evil fortune at bay for tonight."
    Last edited by Doc-Holiday; 06-05-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast