Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre-game Business

Quote Originally Posted by Boethius
    •What is your alignment?
    •Point buy is over by 2 points.
    •Missing base save values (fort 2, ref and will 0) and +1 trait bonus to Will saves.
    •Spiked Chain does not have reach.
    •Shortbow range is 60ft.
    •Equipment is empty. I’d recommend a fighter’s kit in addition to you spiked chain, shortbow (don’t forget arrows!), chain shirt, and clothes.
    •Please add armor check penalty to skills page (a -2 under acp column for Acrobatics, Climb, Disable Device, Escape Artist, Fly, Ride, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, and Swim).
    •You get two more languages!
    •Please fill in descriptors like height, weight, etc…
    1) chaotic neutral
    2) my bad, made a mistake some where, I reduced con to 13, brings me to 25 point buy
    3) fixed, saves are correct
    4) my bad, 3.5 flash backs, chain does not have reach.
    5) okay, added fighters kit, plus hot weather outfit and headscarf
    6) done, I thought that the armor check penalty would automatically be adjusted when I wrote it in armor, fixed now
    7) er.... suggestions? moms a gypsy? if that helps, I don't have any good ideas
    8) done, crimson skin, amber eyes with gold circles around the iris, black hair (I hope I am not being too much of an edge lord by having him hide his face)
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 06-04-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Okay! I added an equipment/loot thread. I will update the main post over time to reflect changes. You can request a change at any time by posting in the thread. This includes when you wish to purchase an item; if a purchase would not be appropriate at that time, I'll let you know and the purchase will be made at the next town/wandering merchant/etc...

I think the sheets look pretty good. Go ahead and crosscheck your equipment with the loot thread. A few items are bold+italicized to show missing or incomplete items. (theScrappy: kits and outfits don't have a RAW weight reduction for small characters, but they have done so for specific kits. I set both the Cleric Kit and Cold Weather Outfit to half weight; if that seems inappropriate to you, let me know.) Let me know if you all have any questions or comments before we get started; otherwise, I'll close this thread as soon as we're on our way here shortly!

Blog Entries

Per Archives of Nethys PRD, a small character's Cleric's kit weighs 75% of a medium character's kit, and the containers in it carry 25% of the amount. Same source: a small character's cold-weather outfit weighs 25% of a medium character's outfit, and the containers carry 25% of the amount.

Accordingly, Riggett's kit should weigh 24 lbs., and his outfit should weigh 1.75 lbs.

Source: https://aonprd.com/EquipmentMisc.aspx — see "Clothing" and "Kits" sections.
    Last edited by theScrappy; 06-12-2019 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theScrappy View Post
    Per Archives of Nethys PRD, a small character's Cleric's kit weighs 75% of a medium character's kit, and the containers in it carry 25% of the amount. Same source: a small character's cold-weather outfit weighs 25% of a medium character's outfit, and the containers carry 25% of the amount.

Source: https://aonprd.com/EquipmentMisc.aspx — see "Clothing" and "Kits" sections.
    Excellent! I'll update the post when I'm home tonight. I don't usually consult Archive of Nethys. Glad they recorded the rule!

Blog Entries

I don't usually consult them either, but they're the "official" PRD now for Paizo, so I figure they're word of god, and D20PFSRD makes it really hard to find that particular information. It doesn't actually make much of a difference—under RAW or your 50% rule, Riggett's in a medium load, either way.

Blog Entries

I just confirmed with AONPRD that Riggett's in a medium load. For whatever reason, the Myth-Weaver sheet doesn't match the chart in the rules.

https://aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?Name=C...ility%20Scores

At 8 strength, the loads are:

Light: 0-26 lbs.
    Medium: 27-53 lbs.
    Heavy: 54-80 lbs.

He has –1 ACP from his buckler, but my read of the rules is that it doesn't stack with the encumbrance by weight, so his total ACP is –3.

Quote Originally Posted by theScrappy View Post
    I just confirmed with AONPRD that Riggett's in a medium load. For whatever reason, the Myth-Weaver sheet doesn't match the chart in the rules.

https://aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?Name=C...ility%20Scores

At 8 strength, the loads are:

Light: 0-26 lbs.
    Medium: 27-53 lbs.
    Heavy: 54-80 lbs.

He has –1 ACP from his buckler, but my read of the rules is that it doesn't stack with the encumbrance by weight, so his total ACP is –3.
    The myth-weaver's sheet should adjust to the size, but I've seen it have problems before. And my understanding is also that the buckler ACP and encumbrance ACP don't stack: –3 it is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123