Page 63 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Can Brandon cast fireball to blow a hole in the wall? Kalthanar could then shoot the ogres on the catapult.
    Fireball

Each creature in a 20-foot-radius sphere must make a Dexterity save. A target takes 4d6 fire damage on a failed save, or half on a success. The fire spreads around corners and ignites flammable objects that aren't being worn or carried.

Fireball ignites things that aren't held. It would catch the wall on fire, as it is made of wood, but would not blow a hole in it like TNT.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Why would we not finish the job? Brandon has something like 4 fireballs after a long rest. Kalthanar would urge the party to complete the mission. I would rather not lose anyone else so I am all for burning the place to the ground.
    Brandon can cast 2 fireballs and then spend 5 of his 6 sorcery points to cast a third one. I am all for finishing the job once we get a chance to rest. We can ride several miles from here before we rest for the day; they can't move the fort and they don't have mounts.

3. Default

Let’s have Rian retreat back with everyone else while the player is away.

I will have the turn out tonight. I had to travel all day today (Phoenix). Sorry for the delay.

5. Default

whats the range like from Vorts horse to Brandon, after he just moved toward us?

Since Brandon is likely slumped, horses tend to slow down without that human coaxing them to move (in RL) So If Vort cannot reach Brandon, then Hrothgar will spur his horse to him and if he has to bodily grab him and put him on Hrothgars horse in front of him (therefore using his own body as a shield) until reaching the cover of the trees he will... as soon as safety is reached he will then drag out the HP and give it to Brandon.... (unless Vort gets close enough by that stage).

and I made my Con save - in rolls thread -
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

7. Default

Brandon desperately needs the Shield spell.

8. Default

I was shocked to read that create water is a 30 foot cube. That gets most of fireball damage in a single round.

9. Default

Can Rian reach Brandon this round?