Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

I agree. Move us SW as far as we can go before nightfall or the end of PwT.

So I can get it straight in my head..... Looking at that map we have nearly 3/4 circled the Fort at a 1 mile radius.... and now we are going to head SW - which takes us towards the Cave at due south..... that we did not want to go to?

Hrothgar will chuckle under his breath if that's the case.... because thats some round-about way of getting to somewhere we did not want to go to.
    Last edited by Scymon; 05-28-2019 at 10:09 PM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

3. Default

or we could go SE.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    So I can get it straight in my head..... Looking at that map we have nearly 3/4 circled the Fort at a 1 mile radius.... and now we are going to head SW - which takes us towards the Cave at due south..... that we did not want to go to?

Hrothgar will chuckle under his breath if that's the case.... because thats some round-about way of getting to somewhere we did not want to go to.

Default Chapter 9: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    or we could go SE.
    I will advance to the spell in the morning.

Key questions I need answered:
    SE or SW?

Where in the fort are you placing it? I donít believe that I can be moved once placed. Refer to the crude drawing back in the planning thread. You can put it in the courtyard near something or inside a building. If so, which one?

I will need a watch schedule.

Are you risking light at night? If you do the humans can help better with watches.
    Without it they wonít be able to help much. You are in a dense forest so light will not travel far but it is an additional risk.

Think about anything else you want to do during the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hrothgar is happy to be on any watch.... but if there's no "light" rule in effect, then he is probably better on either the first or last watch, where there is still some "light" to see by. But again, not a hard and fast rule.

At over a mile or so away from the fort we can probably risk a light.... after all they only saw 1 set of foot prints, and that was over on the north side, which were westward bound.... thanks to the PWT they're most likely "expecting" anything to be out on the West or north west side. and the foliage should block any light from being visible to the fort from that distance.... hell it can block it within metres depending on the type of forest you're in.

Regardless... he will want to socialize and be on a watch with some of the Gauntlets, Galmund even... just to make small talk etc. Doing that whole warrior bonding thing. Learning more about those you may have to fight beside is always a good thing for building trust etc.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

6. Default

SE

7. Default

Yes southeast.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1261961"
    1261961[/URL]]SE

8. Default

I think we risk a light. An ambush in the dark will be devastating.

9. Default

Watch schedule

Hrothgar Galmund
    Vortigern Alyssa
    Brandon Kalthanar
    Rian Kalthanar

Even number of Gauntlets spaced out per watch.
    Last edited by Spellblade; 05-29-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Page 6 of 155 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast