Page 57 of 155 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

1. Default

What you do affects you and what your mount does affects it. Specifically, if your mount:

• Dashes: it can move as its movement and move again as its Dash, you go along for the ride.
    • Disengages: it can move without provoking Attacks of Opportunity, you go along for the ride and do not provoke Attacks of Opportunity because you are not moving.
    • Dodges: it can move and gets the AC and saving throw benefit, you go along for the ride and ... don't. However, you can choose to Dodge as your action or as a bonus action if you have that capability.

2. Default

Where is Vort on the map?

Default Chapter 9: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Where is Vort on the map?
    If I zoomed all the way back to the forest, the very small characters would be even smaller. I went as far as Hrothgar at the very south. This left off Kal, Bernie, Vort, and Alyssa.

I can send a map of the forest later but he hadnít moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; 07-12-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    How far away is Rian from Brandon?
    I will continue my hexes and let you know as soon as I can.

I also noticed that I left out the fact that you could see enemy movement behind the wall. The wall conceals bugbears and orcs if they crouch down but there are 2 ogres at the south wall near where the leader was. They are not on the map but I can place them on it shortly. You canít see what else is behind it.

Brandon, if your horses dodges, it canít dash. Your movement will only be 60í. Please confirm that this is what you want.

7. Default

Range to Brandon would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    If I zoomed all the way back to the forest, the very small characters would be even smaller. I went as far as Hrothgar at the very south. This left off Kal, Bernie, Vort, and Alyssa.

I can send a map of the forest later but he hadn’t moved.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    How far away is Rian from Brandon?
    Before Brandon moved, he was 235' away. Brandon had to get close to the west tower, and Rian is at the east tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Range to Brandon would be fine
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmvy48ok0k...0area.BMP?dl=0

35' of rough terrain and then 225' additional of non rough terrain to Brandon before Brandon made his move this turn. I wasn't 100% on Brandon's move being a dodge or a dash.
    Last edited by zebsen; 07-12-2019 at 09:13 PM.