Page 52 of 155 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    The GG are joining Brandon according to my actions.
    Yeah but not until next turn since Zeb processed a partial turn which included the GG firing another worthless salvo of arrows.

2. Default

They can still move. I don’t think Mike will have an issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous;[URL="tel:1266975"
    1266975[/URL]]Yeah but not until next turn since Zeb processed a partial turn which included the GG firing another worthless salvo of arrows.

Default Chapter 9: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Yeah but not until next turn since Zeb processed a partial turn which included the GG firing another worthless salvo of arrows.
    Riding and firing is okay. If you want them to charge, I can change their action. I will likely roll a morale check for them if so many of them die to over ride your orders and pull back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Default

They need to join Brandon so he isn’t out there alone.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1266979"
    1266979[/URL]]Riding and firing is okay. If you want them to charge, I can change their action. I will likely roll a morale check for them if so many of them die to over ride your orders and pull back.

Kal needs to join Brandon so he isnít out there alone.
    Fixed it for you .

I didnít think that Brandon would lead the charge when Kal, Vort, and Hrothgar all opted not to. Hence why I rolled. I just didnít envision the sorcerer being the first to charge.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I didn’t think that Brandon would lead the charge when Kal, Vort, and Hrothgar all opted not to. Hence why I rolled. I just didn’t envision the sorcerer being the first to charge.
    Elves are notorious for waiting too long to take action. Humans, on the other hand, are known to act rashly and carelessly, especially in the face of danger. CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

8. Default

I think you mean dwarves. Kalthanar has been urging attack at every quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Elves are notorious for waiting too long to take action. Humans, on the other hand, are known to act rashly and carelessly, especially in the face of danger. CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

9. Default

charge to your deaths, see if I care

I think you mean dwarves. Kalthanar has been urging attack at every quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    charge to your deaths, see if I care
    Healer quote of the day...