Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

1. Default

ride out.

30 minutes is kinda long to climb a tree, just sayin'

Default Chapter 9: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    ride out.

30 minutes is kinda long to climb a tree, just sayin'
    You had to go about a mile on horseback to get to the SE side of the forest. That was most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Default

cool.

no campfire.

horses hobbled.

torches at the ready incase something comes close.

Vort will pray for clairvoyance when the group makes camp at nightfall and concentrate on the top of a tree thats about 1 mile away in the direction of the fort (I forgot the range was a mile), then see's what he can see.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollclimb tree if necessary with help, rope and guidance - (2d20b1+1+1d4) (16, 4) (2) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+8) (15) [23]

4. Default

Alarm spell if anyone has it could be useful.

Here is a crude map so you better understand what you're looking at. It's not exactly to scale, but assume ~10 hexes is a mile. With the remaining time, let me know where you want to go to. You are at the enlarged tree right now (1610 roughly).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3fttwwg7e...adius.BMP?dl=0

I tried to put footprints for your path, but they aren't showing up well.
    Last edited by zebsen; 05-28-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Alarm spell if anyone has it could be useful.
    The rent-a-mage has it. He can cast it when you decide where you're resting.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post

Thats because of the Pass Without Trace ;-p

8. Default

How many hexes can we travel before nightfall? Lets just say SW until we have to stop and make camp, then throw up an alarm spell, etc... and then the clairvoyance spell on the fort tower to see if they're sending anyone out.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Here is a crude map so you better understand what you're looking at. It's not exactly to scale, but assume ~10 hexes is a mile. With the remaining time, let me know where you want to go to. You are at the enlarged tree right now (1610 roughly).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3fttwwg7e...adius.BMP?dl=0

How many hexes can we travel before nightfall? Lets just say SW until we have to stop and make camp, then throw up an alarm spell, etc... and then the clairvoyance spell on the fort tower to see if they're sending anyone out.
    You could move about 3 miles when you started moving. You moved about a mile then climbed a tree/descended, which at up about 15-20 minutes of time. You have about 12-15 hexes of movement left.

If you want to go off the map, that's fine, just me me (2 squares south of XXXX) or something.

10. Default

I think we're going to go as far as the PwT will allow us and then stop, unless nightfall stops us sooner.

Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast