Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1546

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

  1. #1521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    After perusing them, will none help in our ritual to bring back the gods?
    The only one that has a chance is if you managed to get lucky with the Mishikal book. It would take 8 hours to read and is DC 20 to get anything out of (investigation). DC 15 gets you some other possible useful info, but not Ritual of Forming related.

  2. #1522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Hrothgar - will sell his Glaive for additional monies.... so it will not go into the room now (sorry.... I meant to type that before as well)
    He still borrows the 2000 from Rian - which I believe Rian as accounted for - and so have I.

    How much is a masterwork glaive worth (so I know what half is) was my question that I didnt see answered. (everyones game seems to assign a different value to MW weapons)

    As for Hrothgar and Mava - I'm not rolling any dice... because guaranteed the dice will suck besides she went willingly so no persuasion was required in my book.. Just be assured that they find a cosy spot and did not return for many hours. And when they do they are quite satisfied with each other - it was more to find food for more energy in order to continue.
    You can put the bracers of defense on your char sheet and deduct 11000 gold. I will get to the post tomorrow, but you won't be attacked on the 2 day ride so unless you pick a fight with someone, you'll be fine.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    The only one that has a chance is if you managed to get lucky with the Mishikal book. It would take 8 hours to read and is DC 20 to get anything out of (investigation). DC 15 gets you some other possible useful info, but not Ritual of Forming related.
    Brandon would like to take a shot at this. With his luck dice he is +2+d4.

  4. #1524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Brandon would like to take a shot at this. With his luck dice he is +2+d4.
    It would be your full day activity in Xanthar. You won't have time while flirting and riding. Roll it when you wish.
    Last edited by zebsen; 08-13-2019 at 02:07 AM.

  5. Default

    I will add it to our group fund, which right now is sitting at 130.1gp. So 230.1gp after the sale of the flails.

    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Okay. The sentinels get another 100 gp (half value) from selling 2 MW flails. How you split it is up to you.

  6. Default

    from our previous loot, can we go ahead and sell these to the Miser:

    4 Short Swords
    7 studded leather armor (one being worn by Bernie)
    2 harpoons
    2 daggers
    3 spears
    9 hand axes - 1 taken by Hrothgar, 1 by Kal
    Spiked greatclub
    4 Hide armor
    1 half plate
    1 broadsword

  7. Default

    A book or sex... hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    It would be your full day activity in Xanthar. You won't have time while flirting and riding. Roll it when you wish.

  8. #1528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    from our previous loot, can we go ahead and sell these to the Miser:

    4 Short Swords
    7 studded leather armor (one being worn by Bernie)
    2 harpoons
    2 daggers
    3 spears
    9 hand axes - 1 taken by Hrothgar, 1 by Kal
    Spiked greatclub
    4 Hide armor
    1 half plate
    1 broadsword
    Most of that would already be included as most of it is stolen goods that they were equipped with. The hide armor, greatclub, and harpoons are not. They aren't worth much combined. Probably 30 gold total in resale.

  9. #1529
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,862

    Default

    Fine here is my - Why do I even bother roll.

    Because im rolling against my worst stat... with no bonuses... when the others can add even a guidance or inspiration or other shit to their rolls.... but for a bit of FLUFF rpg... I must do a roll. SO here goes.... watch it suck mightily like it has every other time.

    And if it happens to actually be a GOOD roll for once.... know that im sitting here in total disbelief and still wondering WHY I had to roll for FLUFF RPG.

    Ill roll ALL three.... maybe one will work where the others fail. (but not holding my breath) - one would assume she is inspiring the hell out of him.... but im not holding my breath for that either.... but if she is the DM can add that.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFluff RPG Roll - Deception - (1d20+1) (14) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFluff RPG Roll - Persuasion - (1d20+1) (16) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFluff RPG Roll - Intimidation - (1d20+4) (17) [21]

    And for the record if I EVER DM a game.... I would never bother with this silliness for FLUFF.

    As for location.... at this point I don't care if its in private or on the fecking table in front of the lot of them.... I'm that pissed off at having been told to roll. But given we left the others... he would likely head for the Headhunters room... since it was the best room... and probably the cleanest after being cleared out.

    I consider this over and done with.... move on to Xanthar.... I'm already updating my CS for Bracers of Defense - will likely purchase some other bits n bobs.... will have to wait until I get home and can find a price list of items. He will definitely buy another couple of Health Potions just to keep building that supply up as well.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  10. Default

    Kalthanar is going to use the magical map to learn the location of Queen Alithia’s amulet and by extension... Sekith.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •