Page 103 of 155 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1546

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Sorry, let me correct my observation.

All three people not likely to engage Popeye the sailor ogre, are claiming that the 2 that will likely engage Popeye the sailor ogre will probably be okay for 1 round.
    Wrong again! Wes, Jim and I are all concerned with Popeye (as is everyone, I'm sure). What I said was that Rian and Hrothgar could probably survive for 1 round against Popeye's sidekick. The question is what to do about Popeye before he shoves that anchor where Kal's sun don't shine. Now that I cleared that up, can I please reiterate my request that the Golden Gauntlet's rolls be processed before I take my turn?
    Last edited by Hideous; 07-30-2019 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Wrong again! Wes, Jim and I are all concerned with Popeye (as is everyone, I'm sure). What I said was that Rian and Hrothgar could probably survive for 1 round against Popeye's sidekick. The question is what to do about Popeye before he shoves that anchor where Kal's sun don't shine. Now that I cleared that up, can I please reiterate my request that the Golden Gauntlet's rolls be processed before I take my turn?
    I am okay with processing the GG first if that helps. I was struggling with them killing things and then diverting attacks earlier. That likely isn't the case here.

3. Default

I meant 7606. Disengage for the first 30 feet and then normal movement for the next 30 feet.

Wes,

OOC: Shoot second arrow at the ogre in cell 8008 (note the target change). Move to cell 7606 with bonus action disengage.

I think you mean cell 7206. 7606 is 60' away. Please confirm.

4. Default

Which ogre is the spider attacking?

5. Default Chapter 9: OOC

How can rian survive? Isnít he down to single digit hps? Perhaps a lay in hands self is in order unless he wants to attack and I can heal him a little for next round.

Going to post ina a couple of hours when Iím back in my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    I meant 7606. Disengage for the first 30 feet and then normal movement for the next 30 feet.
    Unless you have an ability that I don't know about, disengage isn't 30' of movement. It's simply allowing your move action to not trigger an AoO.

Which ogre is the spider attacking?
    The one that died. That's the target Rian picked before you opted to skewer it.
    Last edited by zebsen; 07-30-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    How can rian survive? Isn’t he down to single digit hps? Perhaps a lay in hands self is in order unless he wants to attack and I can heal him a little for next round.

Going to post ina a couple of hours when I’m back in my computer.
    He used lay on hands and used misty step. He's a -18 HP now (I think) and out of harms way.

9. Default

Can I move without generating an attack of opportunity?

Unless you have an ability that I don't know about, disengage isn't 30' of movement. It's simply allowing your move action to not trigger an AoO.

Can I move without generating an attack of opportunity?
    His reach is 20'. The first one outside of that without disengaging generates an AoO.