Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1546

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

1. Default

Okay 43 points of damage was done to the already wounded ogre. Mike is it down now?

2. Default

I'm more concerned about the anchor wielding maniac...

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    I am currently leaning towards casting Dispel Magic on the 15 foot tall bugbear commander who is rapidly closing on Kalthanar. But I need to see what happens with the 3 ogres still standing...

3. Default

yes, definitely!

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    I'm more concerned about the anchor wielding maniac...

Okay 43 points of damage was done to the already wounded ogre. Mike is it down now?
    Alyssa's first shot killed it. Her second shot applies to the other ogre you selected.

Also, as I read hunter's mark it applies to EVERY shot. So, you can roll it twice if she shoots twice. In this case though, it would only apply once until she spends a bonus action switching targets.

5. Default

That is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Alyssa's first shot killed it. Her second shot applies to the other ogre you selected.

Also, as I read hunter's mark it applies to EVERY shot. So, you can roll it twice if she shoots twice. In this case though, it would only apply once until she spends a bonus action switching targets.

That is nice!
    Hunter's Mark

Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to a creature you can see whenever you hit it with a weapon attack, and you have advantage on Perception and Survival checks to find it. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn to mark a new creature.

Because Alyssa's first shot with HM killed the creature, and she already used her bonus action to disengage, she can't transfer the mark this turn. She needs a bonus action to do so. In the future though, if she transfers it, keep that in mind.

7. Default

Since it was 1 point of damage it didn't matter all that much.

Hunter's Mark

Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to a creature you can see whenever you hit it with a weapon attack, and you have advantage on Perception and Survival checks to find it. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn to mark a new creature.

Because Alyssa's first shot with HM killed the creature, and she already used her bonus action to disengage, she can't transfer the mark this turn. She needs a bonus action to do so. In the future though, if she transfers it, keep that in mind.

8. Default

Hunter's Mark

The way I read it, she cannot use her bonus action to mark a new creature during the turn on which the original target dropped to 0 hit points. She can, however, do so on a subsequent turn.

9. Default

So Kal, Alyssa, and Rian have all completed their turns. Vort, Hrothgar and Brandon are still to act along with the Golden Gauntlet. DM, can I get clarification on which ogres are still standing after the latest onslaught of arrows from our resident wood elves?

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    The way I read it, she cannot use her bonus action to mark a new creature during the turn on which the original target dropped to 0 hit points. She can, however, do so on a subsequent turn.
    Yes, missed that. She already used her BA this round regardless. Sorry Wes that 1 extra damage just isn't meant to be this round.