Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: Chapter 9: OOC

1. Default

I had the same idea... I have to kill him off before he tries to take a bite out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    I agree but the DM needs to interpret it mechanically this way.

I had the crazy notion of turning Bernie into a suicide bomber. He could run the flasks straight into the wall.

2. Default

DM, is there a spare GG longbow nearby I can use?

I can't remember, but I think you said I could still use my crossbow if the spring broke... but not sure.

lol I was just thinking of asking if there was a spare Longbow lying around.... I mean Hrothgar has bugger all Dex to add to it, but he can at least use one proficiently.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    DM, is there a spare GG longbow nearby I can use?

I can't remember, but I think you said I could still use my crossbow if the spring broke... but not sure.
    Nearby, I don't think so. I'd have to go back and check for sure, but I don't think any GG died in the woods. I think they all died after entering the 300' death zone. There would be some about ~100 or so feet south of you where there 4 dead ones were from the ambush.

As for the crossbow spring breaking, I didn't want to have it completely non-functional when you were surrounded and such by a medusa and her army, effectively screwing you entirely. Right now, the group is relatively safe, and for the most part you're going to be at an impasse until someone reveals themselves. I would say that it's broken for now. Mending of course could "fix" it, but I'm going to say that it's a 30% chance of keeping it's magical properties. Mending is a 1 minute cast, which you could pull off if you retreated some.

Default Chapter 9: OOC

Discuss if you want to retreat or stay and try something else. The catapult is still capable of attacking. The GG are not pausing to discuss strategy at this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; Today at 04:43 PM.

6. Default

Retreat. Vortigern doesn’t even have a functioning crossbow.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1267872"
    1267872[/URL]]Discuss if you want to retreat or stay and try something else. The catapult is still capable of attacking. The GG are not pausing to discuss strategy at this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768