Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 534

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

  1. #491
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollbonus damage on sword attack 2 for critical hit - (d6) [1]

  2. Default

    Zavros HP 94 AC 21

    Zavros continues hacking away at the worm. "Keep it up!"

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack1 - (1d20+8) (15) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage1 - (1d6+6) (5) [11]


    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack2 - (1d20+8) (9) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage2 - (1d6+6) (2) [8]

  3. #493
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Ivar - AC20 - HPs 21/57 - L1 3/4, L2 1/3, L3 2/3, L4 2/3, L5 1/1, BI 2/3

    Ivar watches Walden leap in close and do some damage with those new blades. He gives a shout of encouragement for him, which gifts him with some Inspiration.

    For himself he continues to fire at the wurm, sacrificing the promise of extra damage for attempting to ensure his arrows penetrate the beasts scales. He also continues to keep distance - he has no desire to either be speared by that stinger again, or end up as its next meal.


    ****
    Bonus Action - Combat Bardic Inspiration - Walden - He gets 1D8 to roll for his choice of Saving Throw, Attack Roll, Damage Roll, Ability Check, or his AC as a reaction to an incoming hit.

    Action -
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+11) (1) [12] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) (8) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+11) (20) [31] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) (1) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+11) (10) [21] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) (6) [12]

    Continue to move to keep distance (to stay well out of range of its attacks)
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  4. #494
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,675

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollExtra Crit Dice for the 2nd Shot - (1d8) (6) [6]
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  5. #495

    Default

    Althir AC 17 HP 54/54

    The warlock decided that he needed to keep his powers in check for these moments of crisis. Althir called upon Ariendel once more to pummel the purple worm with the force of Eldritch Blast.

    Action: Cast Eldritch Blast at Purple Worm
    Beam 1
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+11) (3) [14]

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d10+4) (3) [7]

    Beam 2

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+11) (6) [17]

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d10+4) (9) [13]










  6. Default

    Sully sees the attack coming and dodges away at the last second to avoid the brunt of the sting. The poison proves too strong for him, however, and the wound burns fiercely sending him into unconsciousness. Sully realized he's no match for the naturally armored giant worm - his place was in the shadows, and that's where he goes.
    Last edited by Luopo; 07-02-2019 at 10:58 PM.

  7. #497
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Concentrating. Ac 19. Hp 49/69.

    Hildegard continues the onslaught of Holy guardians, flame and trident.

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(3d8) (3, 8, 6) [17] sg wis save for half
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d8) (4, 8) [12] SF dex safe for half
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d20b1+8) (3, 11) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolltrident damage - (2d8+5) (6, 7) [18]
    Last edited by Arkady; 07-03-2019 at 12:18 AM.

  8. Default

    Axar watches the Moonlit Swords converge on the monstrosity. It had many wounds, but it wasn't showing any signs of slowing down. He looks for Zavros, trying to stay in flanking position with the fighter, or someone. He had no clue if it was near death or not, but shouted encouragement to them, "The maggot is almost down! Just a few" He swings deeply, "More!" He swings again, "Hits!" as he greatly injures the creature.

    Cormack, unconscious and fading from the mortal realm, does not have to suffer an understanding of what it's like to be digested.
    Cormack, please make another DC10 save

    Seeing Cormack being swallowed, Walden also swallows. It feels like death is breathing on his neck, whistling gently in his ears. Walden flies towards the worm and attacks it with his full force, knowing that he probably doesn't have the speed to escape the creature if it turns on him again, and he definitely doesn't have the strength to take another hit by the beast. "We're coming for you, Cormack," he yells at the worms belly, then he whispers to the swords, "don't let me down. If I live, you can tell me about this blood god of yours, deal?" as he successfully attacks the beast twice with his swords and once more with his foot, leaving him flying beside the beast.

    Zavros continues hacking away at the worm. "Keep it up!", hitting once with his borrowed handaxe.

    Ivar watches Walden leap in close and do some damage with those new blades. He gives a shout of encouragement for him, which gifts him with some Inspiration. For himself he continues to fire at the wurm, sacrificing the promise of extra damage for attempting to ensure his arrows penetrate the beasts scales. He also continues to keep distance - he has no desire to either be speared by that stinger again, or end up as its next meal. So quick are Ivar’s shots that by the time his third shot hits and buries deep into the flesh of the creature, he then notices his first shot had bounced off the Worm and found purchase in Axar’s leg—though the dwarro barbarian was so enraged while fighting he barely noticed it.

    The warlock decided that he needed to keep his powers in check for these moments of crisis. Althir called upon Ariendel once more to pummel the purple worm with the force of Eldritch Blast, but both attacks failed to penetrate the creatures scaly hide.

    Sully sees the attack coming and dodges away at the last second to avoid the brunt of the sting. The poison proves too strong for him, however, and the wound burns fiercely sending him into unconsciousness. Sully realized he's no match for the naturally armored giant worm - his place was in the shadows, and that's where he goes.
    Sully, please make another DC10 save

    Hildegard continues the onslaught of Holy guardians, flame and trident—pummeling, burning and stabbing the creature, leaving it on its last legs, if it had legs.

    Striking back, the Worm bites hard into Axar, then attempts to swallow him.
    Axar, please make a DC19 Dex save to avoid being swallowed and bathed in acid.

    With a flick of its tail, its stinger strikes hard into Zavros’ side, pumping lethal poison into him.
    Zav, please make a DC19 Con save to take half damage of 48hp poison damage
    Axar, you can take a reaction attack if you’re not swallowed.


    OOC: 1 Combat Round by Wednesday Night or Sooner.

    Sully – 1 failed save
    Cormack – 1 failed save; 1 level exhaustion
    Ivar 21/57hp
    Walden 07/51hp
    Axar -17hp
    Zavros -32hp (magic armor resistance)
    -370hp Worm
    Last edited by Luopo; 07-03-2019 at 09:11 PM.

  9. Default

    Zavros HP 62 (does not include Second Wind) AC 21

    Zavros fights through the poison in his veins and keeps bringing down his axe.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack1 - (1d20+8) (17) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage1 - (1d8+6) (4) [10]


    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack2 - (1d20+8) (4) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage2 - (1d8+6) (2) [8]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSecond Wind - (1d10+10) (6) [16]

  10. Default

    I would still have advantage as Axar is still raging.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack1 - (1d20+8) (13) [21]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack2 - (1d20+8) (9) [17]

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •