Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

"Very well.... just be ready in case it makes them all go crazy or something"

He picks one of them..... and lets his new bowstring do the talking.... (hopefully) The arrows fly off faster than anyone has ever seen before. There is perhaps even a brief realization from those who have seen Ivar shoot before that he now fires 3 arrows in the time he used to shoot only 2.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+11) (10) [21] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) (5) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+11) (2) [13] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) (5) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+11) (10) [21] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) (1) [7]
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Seeing the second shot go a little wide, Ivar mutters

"I'm going to have to get used to that slight vibration".

3. Default

Two of Ivar's shots manage to scrape the hard rock of the slowly moving Stalactite, but both are ruined for any future use as the rock is very hard and dense compared to the arrowheads. Ivar figures he would need adamantine arrowheads to penetrate the hard stone.

"They are pretty damn tough... and I don't have any Adamantine on me.... I suspect magic might work better though....."

Axar thanks Ivar trying his idea.

He comments, "On second thought, better not blow the roof to shit. Our luck it would trigger the ceiling to collapse and the sock would be lost forever."
    Last edited by zebsen; 06-19-2019 at 05:18 AM.

Hildegard athletics roll
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollathletics - (d20+3) (9) [12]

Hildegard looks around for Ivar.

"I can get the sock with Mage Hand then dislodge the roof rocks with Gust of Wind," she says. "Does that make a good riposte?"

Blog Entries

"A complete pair of socks might be nice in terms of fashion, but I think the more important question is who is that person wearing the sock, and whether we have been led here for a reason. To answer that, we may need to get the whole body," Walden says.

Axar agrees. He says, "Interesting idea with mage hand. We've been focused on the sock, but as Walden says, it's probably more the remains in general that are interesting. Perhaps detect magic if we could get a little closer to the body might work."
    Last edited by zebsen; 06-19-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Cormack dusts himself a bit. He says.

"I don't know that we need to add to our plethora of options, but I wonder if I steeled my familiar from harm through the use of an armor spell if I could send the little fellow over, study the remains through his eyes, then return him to me.

"Alternately, I know a vulgar displacement charm that allows me to jump through space a small way... unless their are more of these trapped stalactites directly overhead of the skeleton, which may or may not be creatures, I could go to the figures side and perhaps carry it back."
    Last edited by LordFluffy; 06-19-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast