Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

Hildegard continues the ritual.

Ooc: how many minutes to go?

Ivar moves to keep watch at the intersection while the others do their things. His eyes roam out to dark of the cavern from whence they entered and to the West, where they haven't checked as yet. Where his eyes fail him, he strains to hear anything out of the ordinary .... admittedly.... with some difficulty over the sounds the others are making.

"Perhaps you can send your flock around that corner Althir.... and see what is there". He says indicating the corridor to the west of the Magically sealed door.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception Cavern - (1d20+9) (15) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception Corridor to the West - (1d20+9) (9) [18]
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Althir contacts the flock and orders them around the corner and down the corridor indicated by Ivar.

Blog Entries

"Shinai -- is that what you call God's Home?" Walden says, as he watches the others' futile work on the lock. "Nah, I haven't ever seen gods. Folks talk about Gods at times, different than folks here talk about them. But I don't know anyone who's met one. As to why I came here, well, I can't even say for sure. Must've been too drunk to remember. One minute I was toasting one too many friends, and the next moment I was aboard a ship in the middle of the sea. World works in strange ways sometimes. Maybe it's gods, or maybe it's just booze -- who knows?"

5. Default

Althir's familiars fly all the way down the hallway. If there had been any magical traps, they hadn't set any off. "What now boss?" the one said at the end of the hallway.

Cave25.PNG
    Last edited by Luopo; 06-05-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Cormack asks, "Do we have any additional business in town? Once we solve the question of the sock's twin, should we stay in town overnight and perhaps come back with fresh eyes, new tools, and perhaps with more relevant spells prepared?"

7. Default

“Isn’t there still more to search?” asks Zavros. “I think I am getting turned around.”

"At the very least, there's some items here that we're not as well equipped to investigate as well as we could be.

" And there are paths we've not take yet, I do believe. Back at the statues there were four paths? We've only seen two.
    "

Althir commands the familiars to continue on around the corner and continue to scout.

"Perhaps when we finish scouting this path there will be time to scout the other two paths from the statues."
    Last edited by xcylla; 06-05-2019 at 11:09 PM.

10. Default Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

“Around what corner, boss?” one of the bats calls back. “We’re at the end of the hallway by this door.”

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast