Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 534

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

  1. #21

    Default Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

    Axar follows behind Sully looking for more socks.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+2) (11) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+5) (15) [20]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,563

    Default

    Ivar whispers

    "Can we just light some torches....how the hell are we supposed to do anything in the dark?"

    He makes a mental note to learn a light based cantrip at some stage.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  3. #23

    Default

    Axar whispers back, "I can scout ahead if you want. I'm not rogue, but I can see in the dark okay."

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,629
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Would someone like me to light a torch?" Walden asks as he follows just behind the leaders, near Axar. "I don't usually need it, but it wouldn't hurt. I'm not much good at seeing colors in the dark."

    As Walden walks, he'll run his staff lightly along the bottom of the river (if it reaches) to see if it catching on anything or bumps into anything submerged in the water.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+7) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+6) [14]

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,563

    Default

    "Aye please light a torch or just scout ahead with Axar while the rest of us wait here... while I can apparently see ghosts... I cannot see in the dark".
    Last edited by Scymon; 05-16-2019 at 03:18 AM. Reason: removed extra word
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  6. Default

    Still waiting on a light source since no one seems to want to actually light a torch or maybe not even have one, Cormack prods the bottom of the stream and finds dirt and rocks.

  7. Default

    Sully mentally sighed. He wasn’t fond of revealing all of his tricks of the trade, but duty called. He wild shapes into a giant spider.

    OOC: Darkvision 60 ft. Stealth +7.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Hildegard whispers. "I can cast Light." The miracle appears on her shield, to illuminate."

  9. Default

    With most of the area in front of Sully, who is now a giant spider and feeling a little less sturdy than he was before, lit up, he scurries forward and plunges into the darkness beyond and sees a side tunnel to the right. From this tunnel he can hear heavy breathing.
    cave2.PNG
    Last edited by Luopo; 05-16-2019 at 04:25 AM.

  10. Default

    Zavros sighs, "We should let Sully scout ahead and report back before the rest of us advance."

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •