Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 534

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

  1. Default

    Only looking, without touching the door, Axar doesn't see any non-magical traps about the door. It does appear to have a lock on it--though untested to determined if it is in fact locked, and faint light comes from under both doors.

  2. #202

    Default

    With little use for stealth and no obvious traps, Axar motions the others to stand back and tests the southern door, slowly turning the knob to see if it's unlocked or not.

    OOC: open the south door if it's not locked.
    Last edited by zebsen; 05-26-2019 at 10:23 PM.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,259

    Default

    Hildegard tends to Walden.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcure - (d8+5) (1) [6]

    She summons a mage hand.

    She tries to discern trapped from untapped books.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollint+guidance - (d20+d4) (4) (4) [8]

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,683

    Default

    Ivar will attempt to unlock the door should Axar find it locked after all.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttempt to pick the lock if needed - (1d20+9) (3) [12]
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  5. Default

    Axar finds the door locked and steps aside to let Ivar try to open it, but he is unsuccessful in his attempt.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,683

    Default

    "Hmm has some kind of funky tumbler system.... might need a more experienced hand to open it. Sorry guys..... that.... or just bash it open I guess?"

    He puts his tools away and moves back from the door.... in case Axar starts swinging.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,912
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Thanks, Hildegard. That feels a bit better for sure," Walden says.

  8. #208

    Default

    Althir says, "Sully, we need your expertise here."

  9. #209

    Default

    Following Hildegard's example, Cormack tries to determine if any of the other books are trapped.

    OOC:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+4) (19) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInvestigation - (1d20+7) (4) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollArcana - (1d20+7) (8) [15]

    Not sure how many of those apply

  10. Default

    Cormack gets a flashback as Hilde, with the use of her Mage Hand, brings out a spellbook and the thought of the book opening up in front of him and exploding sends a shiver down his spine. Just looking at the many books there, the wizard thinks these are work books that hold the fundamental research for a spell and manipulating any of them could cause them to explode.

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •