Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 534

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,259

    Default

    "Catching up to Sully will get us closer. He's East and it's east-southeast," she says.

  2. #162

    Default

    Cormack says, "I, for one, don't want to have come this way just to turn around. I have no idea if there are any missing persons in town, but I'm sure that unless it's a creature that just has a fondness for foot coverings, there's a person up ahead, one who has people worried about them, and I don't know that I would sleep easy tonight having given less than an hour to the search.

    "Is there anything else we had planned for tonight?"

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,912
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Ahem, there is another possibility," Walden says. "If these tunnels were made by some sort of... er... gigantic creature that is capable of burrowing through solid stone, and that creature is also capable of crashing through walls and such, well... maybe the sock is inside that creature. And maybe it doesn't just like eating socks. Maybe it also likes eating things that wear socks."

    Walden pulls out his swords, and taps the flat of his blade gently against his foot. "I'm not wearing socks, but I don't exactly feel safe right now."

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,682

    Default

    "Needless to say we don't want to get split up either.... so I go where the light goes....." He nods at Hilde and moves when she does (and presumably the others do as well)
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  5. Default

    Examining the busts, Althir finds that the engraved plaques are not names, rather they each say something different:

    (NW) If Reason Fails...

    (NE) Don't Walk in Front of Me...

    (SE) Don't Walk Behind Me...

    (SW) Walk Beside Me...
    Last edited by Luopo; 05-24-2019 at 08:52 AM.

  6. Default

    "I'm in the camp that this sock in some monster's stomach... with the foot still attached," says Zavros grimly.

  7. #167

    Default

    Axar quietly says, "To me, this seems more like a tomb. No tracks, nothing. If you want to keep going straight ahead, let's do so, but I wanted to at least pull us back together some more."

    He motions for Sully to lead the way again.

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,912
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Walden follows Sully and Axar, sword drawn and at the ready.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+7) [23]

  9. Default

    When everyone has regrouped, Sully continues moving east down the corridor, trying to close the distance between the group and the sock.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (d20+9) (2) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (d20+7) (19) [26]

  10. #170

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+2) (7) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+5) (8) [13]

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •