Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

"Catching up to Sully will get us closer. He's East and it's east-southeast," she says.

Cormack says, "I, for one, don't want to have come this way just to turn around. I have no idea if there are any missing persons in town, but I'm sure that unless it's a creature that just has a fondness for foot coverings, there's a person up ahead, one who has people worried about them, and I don't know that I would sleep easy tonight having given less than an hour to the search.

"Is there anything else we had planned for tonight?"

Blog Entries

"Ahem, there is another possibility," Walden says. "If these tunnels were made by some sort of... er... gigantic creature that is capable of burrowing through solid stone, and that creature is also capable of crashing through walls and such, well... maybe the sock is inside that creature. And maybe it doesn't just like eating socks. Maybe it also likes eating things that wear socks."

Walden pulls out his swords, and taps the flat of his blade gently against his foot. "I'm not wearing socks, but I don't exactly feel safe right now."

"Needless to say we don't want to get split up either.... so I go where the light goes....." He nods at Hilde and moves when she does (and presumably the others do as well)
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

5. Default

Examining the busts, Althir finds that the engraved plaques are not names, rather they each say something different:

(NW) If Reason Fails...

(NE) Don't Walk in Front of Me...

(SE) Don't Walk Behind Me...

(SW) Walk Beside Me...
    Last edited by Luopo; 05-24-2019 at 08:52 AM.

6. Default

"I'm in the camp that this sock in some monster's stomach... with the foot still attached," says Zavros grimly.

Axar quietly says, "To me, this seems more like a tomb. No tracks, nothing. If you want to keep going straight ahead, let's do so, but I wanted to at least pull us back together some more."

He motions for Sully to lead the way again.

Blog Entries

Walden follows Sully and Axar, sword drawn and at the ready.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+7) [23]

9. Default

When everyone has regrouped, Sully continues moving east down the corridor, trying to close the distance between the group and the sock.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (d20+9) (2) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (d20+7) (19) [26]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+2) (7) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+5) (8) [13]

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast