Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Results 421 to 430 of 430

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,543
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Or, if we are quick on our feet, we may be able to navigate this rocky gauntlet, qithout getting hurt," Walden says.

  2. Default

    Suddenly, four stone-like ropes descend from behind the group and wrap around Hildegard and yank her to the ceiling of the cavern--where she is pulled to a large stalactite with a large mouth filled with rows of razor teeth that opens up and attempts to bite through her armor and into the soft flesh beneath, unsuccessfully.

    ooc: 1 combat round by Thursday night or sooner.

    Hilde is grappled and 30' in the air.

  3. #423

    Default

    Cormack raises his hand and points it at the stone thing that grabbed Hilde. It a much more straightforward gesture than usually accompanies his casting, he makes a hand sign and speaks some ugly sounding words. A dark ray of energy springs towards his hand.

    OOC:
    Action: Cast Ray of Sickness at the monster attacking Hilde
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollto hit - (1d20+7) (5) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPoison Damage - (2d8) (6, 4) [10] ; If it hits, the target must make a DC15 Constitution save or be poisoned until the end of my next turn.
    Reaction: If attacked and hit, I'll expend a slot for the Shield spell.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,786

    Default Hildegard AC 19 HP 52

    Hildegard responds with thunder, heedless of the harm the fall may cause, the lesser of two dangers.

    Ooc: Thunder wave
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d8) (1, 1) [2] DC 16

    Each creature in a 15-foot cube originating from you must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, a creature takes 2d8 thunder damage and is pushed 10 feet away from you. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and isn't pushed.

    In addition, unsecured
    Objects that are completely within the area of effect are automatically pushed 10 feet away from you by the spell's effect, and the spell emits a thunderous boom audible out to 300 feet.
    Last edited by Arkady; Yesterday at 11:10 PM. Reason: ac hp

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    H's reaction if wounded and the opponent is in reach
    - Thunderous rebuke - max damage
    2d6+5 = 17 hp -- target is pushed one square and is deafened


  6. Default

    Zavros HP 94 AC 21

    Zavros steps forward and aims his pistol at the tentacled horror.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack1 - (1d20+6) (19) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage1 - (1d10+3) (2) [5]

  7. Default

    Using maneuver

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMenacing Attack - (1d8) (1) [1]

    Enemy must making a Wisdom Saving Throw vs DC 16 or become Frightened (disadvantage on attacks) of Zavros.

  8. #429
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,384

    Default

    Ivar - AC20 - HPs 57/57 - L1 4/4, L2 1/3, L3 3/3, L4 3/3, L5 1/1, BI 3/3


    In the back of his mind he knows its useless, he had just watched two arrows shatter upon the skin of one of these things. But it doesn't stop him from trying... perhaps if he can get one in the mouth ... that will hurt..... surely?

    (Using Sharpshooter so -5 to Hit but +10 to damage - in hopes that If I can get one into something squishy - it will definitely hurt)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+6) (2) [8] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+16) (1) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+6) (13) [19] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+16) (2) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo Hit - (1d20+6) (6) [12] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+16) (4) [20]
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  9. #430
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,543
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Walden
    AC: 18
    HP: 26
    Ki: 5

    Feeling rather helpless, Walden pulls his bow and shoots two arrows at the monster, hoping they'll have some sort of effect. He also makes a perception check to look for other monsters/dangers that we might not have spotted yet.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack 1 - (d20+7) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage attack 1 - (d6+4) [8]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack 2 - (d20+7) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage attack 2 - (d6+4) [10]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+6) [8]

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •