Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

Hybrid View

1. Default Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

It doesn't take long for the group to arrive at the Chapel of Bramsun. It is still closed and will be for another hour and a half or so. Making their way north, the group climbs over some rough terrain, but it isn't long--maybe 5 minutes, before they come to the cave.

cave mouth.PNG
    Last edited by Luopo; 05-15-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Axar had followed the others and learned little more after his trip into the forest other than he wasn't the only creature struggling with finding a mate in the world. Still, he wasn't sure what to expect.

He repeats the question in his head again, but aloud this time, "A child's sock? Really?"

3. Default

Zavros mutters, "The water will make it difficult to sneak into the cave. Hildegard can you cast a blessing to allow us to walk on water?"

Althir said, "I can cast fly and carry everyone over to the cave and then cast invisibility on Sully so he can scout."

Axar says, "Flying would work. Are we waiting to discuss this with the chaplain or are we just going into the cave looking for the owner of a... sock?"
    Last edited by zebsen; 05-15-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Cormack looks at the water and says, "I'm less worried about the water than what might be behind it.

"Tell me: does anyone here have skill with forestcraft? Tracking? We might be able to get some clues as to what lies ahead. I doubt who or whatever might be in there never ventures out. There are creatures that don't like light, beings too, but I have found more living things that use caves for occasional shelter than ones that stay in one constantly."

Default Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

Axar follows behind Sully looking for more socks.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+2) (11) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+5) (15) [20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivar whispers

"Can we just light some torches....how the hell are we supposed to do anything in the dark?"

He makes a mental note to learn a light based cantrip at some stage.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Axar whispers back, "I can scout ahead if you want. I'm not rogue, but I can see in the dark okay."

Blog Entries

"Would someone like me to light a torch?" Walden asks as he follows just behind the leaders, near Axar. "I don't usually need it, but it wouldn't hurt. I'm not much good at seeing colors in the dark."

As Walden walks, he'll run his staff lightly along the bottom of the river (if it reaches) to see if it catching on anything or bumps into anything submerged in the water.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+7) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+6) [14]

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast