Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 534

Thread: Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

  1. Default Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

    Without moving from his position, it is impossible for Althir to discern what happened to his familiars around the tunnel corners near the exit.

    Hildegard heads to the east and finds the sock is somewhere to the sse.

    “Shut up stupid human,” one sword says to Walden and slaps him with his own hand.

  2. #382
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,724
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Ouch," Walden says, and then drops his head.

    "Can we just keep exploring this cave?" Walden whispers to the swords. "The faster we move, the more likely we are to find something to kill. On the way, maybe you can tell me about your former owner, eh? Man, he was impressive. The more you tell me, the more I can learn, and the easier it will be for me to kill like he did."

  3. #383

    Default

    Althir said, "Walden and Axar, take the lead. Everyone be ready. Something is here with us...."
    Last edited by xcylla; 06-16-2019 at 02:39 AM.

  4. #384

    Default Chapter 50.1 The Cave of Doom, Maybe.

    Axar nods and leads the group as directed.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+5) (10) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+2) (7) [9]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #385
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    East Coast US
    Posts
    1,724
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Walden follows besides Axar.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+6) (7) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (d20+7) (18) [25]

  6. #386
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    4,398

    Default

    Ivar settles in near the rear of the party - If only to give himself a little range on anything that might jump out at Walden/Axar. (and to best keep an eye on Walden as well)
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

  7. #387

    Default

    Cormack continues to give Walden concerned glances, but tries to focus on the task at hand.

    OOC:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+3) (18) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+3) (1) [4]

  8. Default

    With no way of being stealthy, since the two swords are arguing with each other, the group follows Axar on his chosen path--which takes him around the east corner passageway and down into the area nearest the mine entrance. No sign of the familiars are present since they are not purely physical beings and leave no trace when they die. However, what can be seen just inside the entrance are the skeletal remains of a small person, dressed in tattered clothing and missing one sock.

    ooc: I need one person to roll Init. Then I need everyone to roll perception to see if you're surprised.

  9. #389

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+3) (5) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInit - (1d20) (19) [19] (Not sure what modifier applies, since I don't think I have the highest initiative modifier in the group)


Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •