Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 50 OOC

Im wearing the whole damn set.... perhaps you should give me the sight ring cos its the "Set" to the hearing one....

Perhaps you shouldn't toss magical swords around like candy

Perhaps you should just play your own character

Perhaps you shouldnt assume shit while other people are sleeping. or away - like hilde casting a spell she doesnt have memorized
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    you're still with the group, thats why i have everyone at the mouth of the cave looking in.

If you want someone else to go in front, like Sully, let it be known now.

Ivar will go in as far as he can see... after that.... unless someone has light..... or torches.... he is going to have to defer to someone else who can see.

If you need a stealth roll upto that point let me know....

3. Default

Looks like Sully is going in... someone will have to give him a torch or light.

4. Default

Shouldn’t he just transform into something with dark vision?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo;[URL="tel:1260022"
    1260022[/URL]]Looks like Sully is going in... someone will have to give him a torch or light.

5. Default

Maybe mention that in character?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Shouldn’t he just transform into something with dark vision?

Jim - at what point can another investigation/inspection/identification whatever it was be done on the full set of Linraal.

I know I only got an avg roll last time...and it wasnt enough to tell me its full secrets....hinting that there might be more to it. But that was back when the 3 pieces were first all reunited - I originally got the 2 pieces from Calaral, then the boots dropped - You said I would be able to try again at some point.... I just cant remember when that point was supposed to be.

Because - for the record - I was hoping to get another (hopefully successful) check done - even if its by Althir or Cormack - someone better skilled to do it, to see if there is a hidden inherent bonus to the full set.

If there was... then depending on what that bonus was .... Ivar would likely want to keep all of it together.

However if there wasnt... he planned on giving Sully those boots... AFTER something IC happened ....like oh this cave... where he gets to see the Rogue being actually stealthy etc In Character.... and thinking.... mmm those might actually help him more than me now.....

But Wes presumes to control other players intentions.... so.... I thought id set the record straight.

7. Default Chapter 50 OOC

Everything that has been learned about the linraal set has been learned. They donít grant combo powers like some other items.

Cool.

So there you go wes.... Sully will likely be a very happy rogue after this cave mission..... assuming we all survive....

Is there anything else you would like to dictate I should or should not have....... the entire set perhaps.... the ring.... Ivar's lilly white virgin ass?

10. Default

Attack of the Socks...

Until Sully gets a light source or darkvision, I'm not putting out a map.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast